No announcement yet.

Now, I have You All In The Board Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I see gp on sunday ill buy him a drink and shake the mans hand others though might just see the back of it. If you see my drift

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyboy View Post
      If I see gp on sunday ill buy him a drink and shake the mans hand others though might just see the back of it. If you see my drift
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

tough guy from wembley way

Comment

lol this guy is hilarious :-)

Comment

Originally Posted by Dannyboy

make sure you check your hand for rings and bracelets and i would keep an eye on ones wallet if i was you.!!!
            Last edited by hanwell ranger; 01-05-2010, 01:56 AM.

Comment

oh dear.

GO GO POWER RANGER!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

is he actually threatening physical violence to other message board posters? sounds like he is........ will any mod act? or does he get away with it as he is Petey's chum?

Comment

Comment

haha ric-roc

Comment

good old HA9 or whatever he calls himself this week....bit like his my cousin is a top boy one....or the meet me in the tough boys pub...pathetic little boy...

Comment

Working...
                      X