Who Gave Faurlin a 3 Year Deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haqpr1963

Find me another QPR site that has a Rodney Marsh, Stan Bowles and Les Ferdinand video/phone interview and I'll buy you a half season ticket
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      haqpr1963

Find me another QPR site that has a Rodney Marsh, Stan Bowles and Les Ferdinand video/phone interview and I'll buy you a half season ticket
      Sorry mate, don't do anything like that for less than a season ticket for life. Had one for over 20 years so unlike some I can't be bought so easily....

Welcome back Dannyboy, come back for your mug have you????
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

pete, this guy is must have a small willy.

well done mate on getting the 3 legends of this great club on the site.

look forward to the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyboy View Post
          pete, this guy is must have a small willy.

well done mate on getting the 3 legends of this great club on the site.

look forward to the next one.
          Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, I think you will find it was big enough for your mum........

And how old are you exactly?????

I think you will find we have had a few more than 3 legends matey......
          Last edited by haqpr1963; 30-04-2010, 05:28 PM.
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I met Ferdinand back in 1988 with Paul Parker and Martin Allen, lovely guy.
            If you need a few brush ups with interview techniques Pete I'm more than happy to help you.

Comment

When Sir Les won a player of the month award he visted his old youth team Harrow Club which I was playing for and presented us with an all white Barclay Bank kit....LEGEND.

I very much doubt Pete see much off Sir Les play TBH, that is reflected in his interview

Comment

considering it was roughly 20 years ago, glad you remember every little detail.

By the way late eighties/early nineties before the internet went home and away, the way you write doubt you were even born
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

By the way late eighties/early nineties before the internet went home and away, the way you write doubt you were even born

Oh dear Pete, has it come to this.

Comment

pete - any chance of getting an interview with Mr Warnock. ?

Comment

Pete, I've forgotten more about Rangers than you will ever know.
                      And I've heard it all now..The stuttering, misinformed buffoon that is Pete, questioning my ability to write.

When I was watching Rangers home and away before Ferdinand played, you probably watched rugby or followed Chelsea.

Don't try and claim that the past 4/5 years of you "supporting" QPR puts you up as some type of holy grail!!

Comment

Working...
                      X