No announcement yet.

Who Gave Faurlin a 3 Year Deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeffro, Spoke to faurlin again last night.

Yes his English is improving all the time, but its broken english.

Never let Facebook comments hide that fact
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Simpson isn't our player, so bad deal. The money used to pay his loan fee, signing on fees, agents fees and wages could have been spent on a player we could own and have a resale value on. Like Faurlin.

There is no way on earth that Agyemang is on £16k a week. Nowhere near. Highest paid players were Ramage and Cerny - no idea if that's changed in the past year. Presume Routledge was up there too.

Comment

Nodge70, well balanced answer.

I too think its the players that came from the premiership that are/were on the highest
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Jeffro, Spoke to faurlin again last night.

Yes his English is improving all the time, but its broken english.

Never let Facebook comments hide that fact
          Well done pete I bet it was quite a sight seeing you mingling with the players... Suprised youve managed to remove yourself haha

Anyway back to the question, why does Paladini get credit for secretarial work.

Comment

How can anybody say "move on"?

If I made as many bad deals at my job I would have been sacked. You get paid to make good deals not **** ones. And there are far too many **** ones

Move on means forget the past. We can't forget all the bad deals as it means we have such a high wage bill

Comment

we could be here all day

Tarrabt good

Buzsacky good

gorkss good.

End of the day kets hope next season is a good one. Another year in the championship and with our crowds thats a great acheivement
              Oh dear god.

Who can post the 40 odd something transfers since the takeover? Then we'll see who you think has been good.

Comment

Buy that guy a pint, as it ensures he is with us next season
                Think this needs to be moved to The Board Room.

Comment

Problem is, his Numerous bad deals are costing the club millions whereas his good deals are just that;good deals. Whatever happens the millions lost on Agyemangs, Hall, Vine's wages/transfer fee cannot be reclaimed, as 250k a year wage for a meet and greet merchant, cannot either.

Comment

Vish, problem is for some strange political biase you are focusing on the bad ones, whilst dismissing the good ones. I presume we had them? Championship yet again for another year, some acheivement !!!

Jeffro, not sure how anyone can take you seriously

you say you have spoken to Gorman and Faurlin, when in reality who have never met Gorman and copy and paste from Faurlin's facebook, yet pretend to know eveything about them

Comment

Vish, problem is for some strange political biase you are focusing on the bad ones, whilst dismissing the good ones. I presume we had them? Championship yet again for another year, some acheivement !!!

Jeffro, not sure how anyone can take you seriously

you say you have spoken Gorman and Faurlin, when in reality who have never met Gorman and copy and paste from Faurlin's facebook, not sure how you can know how he came here?
                      I have spoken to Gorman Pete, a League 1 manager who I know is a very good friend of his and we met a while back.
                      So Pete get real, stop bullshi ting , you sound mor elike paladini everyday.

Comment

Yes - i just made it up coz I'm an attention seeker like that.

The wages figure was given to me by a mate of mine who knows people who work for Preston FC.
                        The story goes Dave had a phonecall from some funny sounding fella and thought it was The Fonejacker at first (I made that up!).

He was in the reserves at preston and they actually wanted to keep him -- prone to the odd purple patch is Ageymang and I'm not sure if you've seen it but he did score an absolute worldy for Preston a few years back. Anyway, he talks to us and then goes in and see's Prestons people and says he'll stay if they match what we're giving him. Figure slapped down amounted to £16k a week.

Now that might be bull and I should've clarified it as so but that's what I was told and the way in which the Emporer is known to do business why should I doubt it?

The simple FACT in all this is that if you lined up the three thousand and twenty eight players we've signed while a supposed World Super Football Agent has been at the club and put them in GOOD and BAD columns then you will need a much, much, much longer column on the BAD side.

End of.

Now -- onto next season and in Warnock we trust.

Fank you and goodnite, Terry Tibbs
                        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Jeffro

All clubs have squads of 22-32, some have up to 40.

Get real. Not always going to get every player on the button.

Comment

we could be here all day

Tarrabt good

Buzsacky good

gorkss good.

End of the day kets hope next season is a good one. Another year in the championship and with our crowds thats a great acheivement
                            Thought you said Gorkss was over rated?

What do you think of Routledge? Number 11 in the latest Actim ratings.....

Didn't have a good game after Derby though, did he?
                            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Lblock

well if you don't want to take if from me, take it from Nodge 70 who is a well repsected poster.

Ageymang is on no-where near 16k a week

Comment

haqpr1963, I like fishing and always know you will be on the end of the bait.

Comment

Working...
                                X