Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who put Agyemang on a four and a half year contract?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the insinuation you'll making, would be a valid reason?

Very surprised a champagne drinker from Platinum is raising the issue of cash filled envelopes, in such a way.

I'm sure you mingle with the elite on a Saturday;s why don't you show them what you have? Otherwise, whilst I know you are trying to be clever, probably best to remove it
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      I'm more concerned for you not me, a picture of stuffed money in an envelope is not really approiate, would you midn if I removed it?
      That will be the winner for most bizarre post of the year then......
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

w12 ranger 4th post in..

if you cared to read instead of just replying, then you might get some where
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Its the insinuation you'll making, would be a valid reason?

Very surprised a champagne drinker from Platinum is raising the issue of cash filled envelopes, in such a way.

I'm sure you mingle with the elite on a Saturday;s why don't you show them what you have? Otherwise, whilst I know you are trying to be clever, probably best to remove it
          I'm teetotal so no champagne for me, plus Platters doesn't serve Champagne thats the W12 Club.

Are you suggesting that because I'm a Platinum Season Ticket Holder I walk around with a brown envelopes stuffed with cash???? WTF I suggested before you are losing plot however I think you already have.

I mingle with Old Skool QPR fans from Wormholt, White City and the Da Bush on Saturdays, which is an elite you have never been part off and never will

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            I'm teetotal so no champagne for me, plus Platters doesn't serve Champagne thats the W12 Club.

Are you suggesting that because I'm a Platinum Season Ticket Holder I walk around with a brown envelopes stuffed with cash???? WTF I suggested before you are losing plot however I think you already have.

I mingle with Old Skool QPR fans from Wormholt, White City and the Da Bush on Saturdays, which is an elite you have never been part off and never will
            lol ....ouch

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Ouch mate that is harsh.... True, but harsh....
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                Ouch mate that is harsh.... True, but harsh....
                Sh.t....have no idea what that makes me then, as i have never mixed with them either.

Comment

Working...
                X