Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who put Agyemang on a four and a half year contract?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who put Agyemang on a four and a half year contract?

so who was it? they need shooting, I have never know a player to be on a contract like that.

We all know the answer to that question.

Comment

Agree.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Paladini. Not one of his better decisions!
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Thats hard to get rid of him now, unless its free and he agrees to take a pay cut and drop a level...

Comment

Makes you wonder doesn't it.

Comment

either an utter buffoon or receiving a nice back hander

Comment

Probably find he went through base soccer.

Comment

i like most of you do wonder why these decsions were made but its all in the past now and hopefully wont happen anymore.i know agyemang is still on the books but i cant see him being here next season along with a few others like him.
                  "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                    i like most of you do wonder why these decsions were made but its all in the past now and hopefully wont happen anymore.i know agyemang is still on the books but i cant see him being here next season along with a few others like him.
                    its not in the past while Paladini is still at the club...cant move on till he is gone. Bloke has been feathering his own nest to the detriment of the club for last couple of years..obviously the new board are unable to remove him for some reason and have instead moved him sideways to somewhat limit the damage he does.

Comment

well the majority of us hope that he has had his influence limited to nothing these day.only time will tell i suppose
                      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

w12 ranger if you going to insinuate envelopes with cash, could you do me a favour?

Contact Amit or Ishan as I might have to take your reference down. Unless of course you can substantiate it
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          w12 ranger if you going to insinuate envelopes with cash, could you do me a favour?

Contact Amit or Ishan as I might have to take your reference down. Unless of course you can substantiate it
                          Why does it matter to you so much, does it hurt your feelings or something.

Might have to take my reference down??? What are you the Ole Bill as well as Unofficial QPR Spokesman (see signature).

Your losing the plot listen to yourself!!!

Comment

I'm more concerned for you not me, a picture of stuffed money in an envelope is not really approiate, would you midn if I removed it?
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              I'm more concerned for you not me, a picture of stuffed money in an envelope is not really approiate, would you midn if I removed it?
                              Now why would you need to do that?

It sounds to me as though you are threatening me.

Comment

Working...
                              X