No announcement yet.

lets cut the crap here and now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes,but £6 million plus what he can raise is still a fair amount to spend,and a hell of a lot more than he got at Palace,and he will definetly improve the team with that money.

Comment

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...p?t=61795:shh:

Comment

Two or three good strikers would prob cost around 5/6 mill without the rest that is needed.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

All i can add is that ive known Hoopdog a long time from Ades site and hes the sort of poster who doesnt go around giving it large etc and always talks aload of sense. So if “thats what he heard, thats what he heard.

Comment

Ian sure he said 15million but maybe I misheard, but considering apt of the group I was with supported teams like spurs,arsenal etc they were like Wow and then it moved on to if he would name targets but neil wouldn't.
            I for one am happy NW is here and we should have had him years ago, the bloke is so nice and gave us a lot of time even though he was really busy.

5million or 15, he has a few lined up from chatting to him which have fight in them.

So lets look to beating Newcastle and then we can have a nice summer knowing that we have all the right men now at the club.

Comment

We can afford to go over budget if need be. No worries on that front now. I really dont think the exact amount is all that significant.

Comment

As i said at the start of this thread,to suggest we have a £15 million budget for transfers is way off,sorry if some(Youvebeenrangered) feel i am "moaning" to suggest otherwise.

Comment

At the end of the day none of us know, even after whatever number of players neil signs we still wont know, as the club dont disclose transfer fee's, to us plebs.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                  X