Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMIT - Have a look at Channel 120 on SKY

Do this right and it could be us.

I don't consider Foolham as rivals, or the enemy and there is a bit of me that says fair play to them.
    There is a much larger part of me that needs a sick bucket passed to me at the lyrical waxing of the commentators about "lovable little Foolham" and a "party by the fans who have turned out in their 20,000's".

A UEFA cup semi, a Carling cup quarter, an FA Cup win (okay I'm joking there) would surely rival and possibly surpass the powderkeg night that was Oldham play off semi 2nd leg.

Come on Rangers -- I've waited over 25 years for something like the grocers team down the road are getting now.

(Shame for them it now lookslike the scousers will take over Hmaburg as they've just scored)
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

no they wont...away goals!
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Was thinking that myself.

15 years ago started at a lower base of supporters than we've ever had, now look at them.

We need to start taking back West London though, Fulham advertising in Acton is not right !!
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
      X