Should Rambo play on Sunday ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Rambo play on Sunday ?

Not sure his heart would be in it to give 100% to QPR accorning to this interview:

QPR defender Peter Ramage is not keen on spoiling Newcastle's promotion party at Loftus Road on Sunday - but he knows his focus must be on QPR.

Ramage faces his old club at Loftus Road on Sunday with the Magpies celebrating promotion back to the Premier League at the first attempt.

"Hand on heart I don't know how I'll feel if I wreck Newcastle's party - and I've got 30 or 40 people coming who'll never speak to me again if I do," he told the Ealing Gazette.

"I'll try to spoil it for them but I'll never, ever celebrate a goal against Newcastle.

"But QPR are my priority, although I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't bother me."

Yes. Clearly one of the most professional attitudes within the club.

Comment

yes hell want to put one over his former club

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

well if "it's bothering" him will he approach the game in the right attitude ? !

Comment

Attacking Ramage's professionalism and attitude is like attacking Messi's talent

Comment

Just posted what he was quoted as saying !

I dodn't ATTACK anything as it goes !
            Last edited by robloft; 29-04-2010, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Yes he should play.

Ramage has shown a great attitude in his two seasons at QPR. He always applauds the fans, has never complained about being played out of position at full back (R & L), and perhaps the article is not a true reflection on what he actually said.

Comment

Stupid question, of course Rambo should play, he has something to prove to NW as well as NUFC.

Comment

Ridiclous question. He plays his heart ot for the R`s

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
                    Not sure his heart would be in it to give 100% to QPR accorning to this interview:

QPR defender Peter Ramage is not keen on spoiling Newcastle's promotion party at Loftus Road on Sunday - but he knows his focus must be on QPR.

Ramage faces his old club at Loftus Road on Sunday with the Magpies celebrating promotion back to the Premier League at the first attempt.

"Hand on heart I don't know how I'll feel if I wreck Newcastle's party - and I've got 30 or 40 people coming who'll never speak to me again if I do," he told the Ealing Gazette.

"I'll try to spoil it for them but I'll never, ever celebrate a goal against Newcastle.

"But QPR are my priority, although I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't bother me."
                    The bold bit was prob said with a smile on his face.

he says he will try spoil it, but wont celebrate - spot on attitude. No question

Comment

Not only should he play, he should be captain. That would make him proud and want to make it a day to remember for him for the right reasons.
                      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Dont know what Ramage is yawping on about,they are already promoted as champions so sundays result is irrelevant.

Comment

Yes he should play, I don't see a problem.

Comment

cant do any harm to let him play
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                            X