Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New shirt in its full glory - with red piping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The top "hoop" on this years shirt doesn't go all the way around either.
    Maybe a bit more than the latest effort, but....?

Honestly not disrespecting those that really care about this kind of thing... but personally, I don't.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

the top hoop doesnt go all the way around this seasons shirt either. its not as noticeable but its still not a hoop.

i think the shirts alright. its not a classic, but its decent enough.

i'm more concerned about who is going to be playing in the shirt next season.

Comment

I guess its far too easy to put up say 3-4 designs beforehand and let the fans vote.

That way you are guaranteed to sell more, and have happy fans.

But hey, what do i know about marketing compared to the geniuses that produced this.

Awful design imo.

Comment

not that i care but i think the shirt looks horrible the white panel on the side looks out of place.

Comment

I like it.

Comment

I'm still livid the shirt doesn't have proper hoops. How difficult is it to get the design right, consult fans in future FFS.

Hideous design.

Comment

Somebody put pic up for me i cant view it at work

Comment

Looks ok. Similar To The Car giant one

Comment

don't like at all...1st year in a while i won't be buying a shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
                      Looks ok. Similar To The Car giant one
                      Yep, just like it...

Apart from the lack of Hoops, the dodgy badge, and no Cargiant.....

Spitting image mate....

Do you sit in the upper loft (Corner of JU HU? )
                      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Not that impressed but what do I know, if we end up getting promoted in it it will become legendary. Prefer more hoops imho
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We have the moaniest fans in the world that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            We have the moaniest fans in the world that's for sure
                            What makes you say that?
                            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Don't like it. Looks like a panel on front. Will look even sillier without a name and number on the back ( so how's those pre-transfer-window sales?). Really - it's so easy to get this right. Hoops. I am very very disappointed.

See Lotto kept it despite previous rumours. But still no one can order it over the internet as no one knows what size is what with them anyway. Kids sizes even worse. Not end of world as hoops sort of survived but a wasted opportunity and a less than encouraging signal of consultation/consensus.

Comment

Will someone stick a pic up ta

Comment

Working...
                                X