New home shirt - hooped or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    Unless we have a one off season without hoops? Like a special edition.
    Ok. A special edition to celebrate something or to mark a mile stone in the club. Which we have neither.

Hoops.

Comment

Blue and White Hoops for home... Always.

And, whilst the Feyenoord kit would be my choice for the 2nd kit, I think they can mess about with the 2nd/3rd kits as much as they like.

Comment

As if its not going to be hooped, after everything we've been through do you think the club would be that stupid. The Mittals are embracing the tradition of the club not destroying it.

Blue and White Hoops are our identity, look at the noise we made about blue shorts lol

Comment

GTLEIGHSR3 - You're worrying me....

That Avatar (which gives me the spooks every time you post) and a fondness for all white shirts !

Explain yourself Sir !

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            As if its not going to be hooped, after everything we've been through do you think the club would be that stupid. The Mittals are embracing the tradition of the club not destroying it.

Blue and White Hoops are our identity, look at the noise we made about blue shorts lol
            Exactly, I can't even believe people are discussing it - of course it will be hoops.

It seems like the same threads are rolled out every year, no season tickets sold, no hoops, doom gloom etc etc.

Comment

What time is the Evening Standard available and will it be in the early edition as I know it has a few during the day.
              Last edited by 80sCasual; 29-04-2010, 08:06 AM.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                What time is the Evening Standard available and will it be in the early edition as I know it has a few during the day.
                Early Edition between 1230-1330 in Central London

Comment

will be hoops no doubt about it. They are not that stupid

Comment

Evening Standard

Been on thier website - Nothing about our new kit on there - Ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                      Been on thier website - Nothing about our new kit on there - Ideas?
                      friday.
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

No problem with a white kit for me. Back to the 50's and back to '67.

Would be a nice change and mean that the club can heavily market a "return to hoops" this time next year!

Comment

Not sure if this has been mentioed or not but didnt reading a few years ago take the hoops off the back of the shirt in anticipation of going up the following year.??

Is there a premier league rule about hoops on shirts going all the way round, something to do with the numbers being clear??

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                            Not sure if this has been mentioed or not but didnt reading a few years ago take the hoops off the back of the shirt in anticipation of going up the following year.??

Is there a premier league rule about hoops on shirts going all the way round, something to do with the numbers being clear??
                            No.

The numbers need to be "easily visible" - i.e. Sunderland, Stoke have numbers on stripes with no big patches.

There is a UEFA rule for the Champions League and Europa League. Cross that bridge when we come to it!

Comment

Another pic has appeared showing a little bit more.

Previous picture

New picture

Comment

On the second picture, the first blue hoop should be there already?!?!?!
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X