football last night Burnham v chesham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• football last night Burnham v chesham

I went to this game last night supporting the loosing team Burnham but there was also a van in the carpark who was chesham and Qpr my son was laughing.
    are you or do you know who this was.
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Do you go there often? I keep meaning to get down there, it's a 5 minute walk for me where I live now.

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
      I went to this game last night supporting the loosing team Burnham but there was also a van in the carpark who was chesham and Qpr my son was laughing.
      are you or do you know who this was.
      There is a bloke on LFW who supports Chesham and QPR, he is also a Berks and Bucks ref. More than likely him, although there a quite a few Hoops in Amersham and Chesham.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
        There is a bloke on LFW who supports Chesham and QPR, he is also a Berks and Bucks ref. More than likely him, although there a quite a few Hoops in Amersham and Chesham.
        Quite a few in Burnham as well!

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
          A fair few in Holmer Green and Wycombe, we will have to get a South Bucks LSA going

Comment

A fair few in Holmer Green and Wycombe, we will have to get a South Bucks LSA going
            South Bucks, South Bucks QPR....

Comment

We could have Bill Power as our Chairman, often used to have a pint with him in The Merlins in CSG, although he has just had an op.

Comment

Was living on Hogfair Lane for a while.

Does anyone know the Burnham players as my sisters fella (now ex) played for them. Not sure if he does anymore. Swifty was his nickname and played centrehalf.

Comment

Chesham is such a ****my area. Played a football match earlier in the season against a team there, my team lost but yet they still beat up the ref who was a copper?

Nice lads there!
                  Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                  63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                  0117 239 1217
                  http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                    Not really just went down for old times sake and knew one of the players good laugh though
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                      South Bucks, South Bucks QPR....
                      there is a group on face book (ox berks and bucks Rssss)

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                        Was living on Hogfair Lane for a while.

Does anyone know the Burnham players as my sisters fella (now ex) played for them. Not sure if he does anymore. Swifty was his nickname and played centrehalf.
                        did he have a pub in iver with his old man few years ago ?
                        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                        London Pride is a flower that's free.
                        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                          did he have a pub in iver with his old man few years ago ?
                          That was his brother John(i think he was called) who had the pub, but you obviously know the family.

Small world.

Comment

very small world-wouldnt like to paint it though ! we both share the same ex from few years back. you live in iver then ?
                            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                            London Pride is a flower that's free.
                            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                              very small world-wouldnt like to paint it though ! we both share the same ex from few years back. you live in iver then ?
                              Nah, Langely born and bred.

My old man used to have the William IV pub before it became a motel.

happy days.

Comment

Working...
                              X