Still, Do Not Understand The Obsession?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dannyboy View Post
    jog on Clunge and haqpr1963 you need a room together to get close and personal.

as for QPR my first game was in 1965

long before you both jumped on the bandwagon.

you will soon get bored in here.

thats it from me too you'll all a bunch of lightweights who give it the biggin behind a keyboard

Your first game was in 1965 so I put you around the 50 years of age mark and you talk like Danny Dyer......I'm impressed.

Comment

Ouch....

Danny Dyer, now that is harsh.... (True but harsh )
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

That reminds me, watched 5 daughters over past three days and noticed Geoff Bell...playing a policeman...which seemed very strange.

Comment

So "Danny Boy" has been here 5 minutes, yet he knows we're all "usual suspects" and he's mastered a few arcade games. Welcome back Jimmy Boy/Wembley/HA9, it didnt take long did it?
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
            So "Danny Boy" has been here 5 minutes, yet he knows we're all "usual suspects" and he's mastered a few arcade games. Welcome back Jimmy Boy/Wembley/HA9, it didnt take long did it?
            Good spot Clunge, I mean lets be fair how many middle aged men play arcade games haha

Comment

Thread on Scotts site has him going on about some Danny
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Danny Boy......tut tut......or should i call you HA9 i see your still spouting the same rubbish no matter what name you call yourself.....

Comment

When is that nob going to get a ban once and for all ?

Comment

Did say I wasn;t going to post in the board room again, but

Its definitely not HA9 ranger. I'm not even going to reply to this thread, yes I do know him really well, but you are way off the mark.

Please don't say I am lying, just take it from me

its not Ha9 ranger
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

ha9 it is then!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Its definitely not HA9 ranger. I'm not even going to reply to this thread, yes I do know him really well, but you are way off the mark.

its not Ha9 ranger
                        Thanks - now definitely don't post again......

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

its not Ha9 ranger
                          Think we should make this a private members area, keep out the riff-raff and all that......
                          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
                          X