Still, Do Not Understand The Obsession?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    the very reason we have a Board room section is because of the obsessive nature of others, not me
    So would you call posters who use...

Man of match
    Fans Competition
    Classic Thread
    Memorials
    General football

or Even just QPR topics.....obsessive.?

They want to discuss and they want answers.By posting this thread it would appear that you are just as obsessive.

But - as modest mouse has stated......you have a section for it...debate it .

Comment

haqpr1963

You've made your own mind up discussing away with like minded people.

After 3-4 years messageboards you and others are complete waste of time to argue with.

Its my last post in the board room for quite some time

Hope you enjoy the solitary confinement, as it really is like a nuthouse in here/
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        haqpr1963

You've made your own mind up discussing away with like minded people.

After 3-4 years messageboards you and others are complete waste of time to argue with.

Its my last post in the board room for quite some time

Hope you enjoy the solitary confinement, as it really is like a nuthouse in here/
        Well, Pete I have supported QPR since before you were born (and a f***ing long time before you even knew where they played).

You have your opinion, I have mine. Are you saying that I am not entitled to my own opinion?

Have been discussing QPR on message boards since the mid 90's. So your 3-4 years doesn't impress me.

Have fun with the other GP disciples........
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

wise move pete.

these old codgers need to get a life.

Probably don't even go to games, don't waste your time anymore

Comment

I don't understand Pete. He opens the boardroom, after remembering it was closed. He moves all the relevant threads in here. Everyone who wants to carries on talking about GP, etc. And he's still not happy. Is no-one allowed to make any comments any more on this site that goes against the grain of what Pete believes in?

I thought that the idea of these MBs was free speech. Obviously not.

Comment

Well Pete some of us don't understand your numerous obsessions but I guess that is life....

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I'm guessing The Board Room section is a place to air your views.

I'd advise pete not to respond alot of you are just wind up merchants. You all know he is going to react thats why you keep doing it.

presume he won't stop you posting what you want in this section just he won't argue with it.

wise move

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyboy View Post
                  wise move pete.

Some of us were probably going to games before you were born and have been ever since....

Spectemur Agendo.....

Think about it....

Comment

Remarkably, it appears we're now no longer allowed to flag up Pete's FAILs either. Not sure why you run a public messageboard if you have a hissy fit whenever someone disagrees with you or points out your wrong posts.

You might as well do what DG did on DotOrg, and create a private message board where you and everyone who agrees with you can post away without external influence.
                    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

I'm guessing The Board Room section is a place to air your views.

I'd advise pete not to respond alot of you are just wind up merchants. You all know he is going to react thats why you keep doing it.

presume he won't stop you posting what you want in this section just he won't argue with it.

wise move
                      You after a signed shirt or summink?
                      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

wise move pete.

Danny,

The board room was put here specifically for these sort or posts.Pete does not have to respond, just as posters who don't agree(like yourself) don't have to look at.

You have chosen to look at and respond with a a couple of quotes, which in your own words, will incite a reply.

At the end of the days ...it's a messageboard.

Comment

jog on Clunge and haqpr1963 you need a room together to get close and personal.

as for QPR my first game was in 1965

long before you both jumped on the bandwagon.

you will soon get bored in here.

thats it from me too you'll all a bunch of lightweights who give it the biggin behind a keyboard

Comment

thats it from me too you'll all a bunch of lightweights who give it the biggin behind a keyboard
                            Nice reasoned response there mate, makes me proud to be an R....

Not that long before my first game actually.

Comment

About 6 years before mine.

On another note - neither danny or Pete will be back on here to debate the GP business,which is a shame, as it's good to have a well balanced debate.

Now - for all those w.....kers who use the man of match threads.. i hate them...Obsessive MOM bunch.

Comment

Oh dear. I actually feel embarrassed for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X