No announcement yet.

Still, Do Not Understand The Obsession?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still, Do Not Understand The Obsession?

Club moving forward........

New manager..........

New Owners...........

Good budget for the summer........................

Next season will probably be much better...............

Yet, we have this tired obsession with one person.

Fair enough 3,4 or 5 years ago, but why now?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Club moving forward........

New manager..........

New Owners...........

Good budget for the summer........................

Next season will probably be much better...............

Yet, we have this tired obsession with one person.

Fair enough 3,4 or 5 years ago, but why now?
    Pete this is said every year.
    To me that is you estimating when we have all realised that serious money won't be spent. Like I said people shouldn't get there hopes up over the summer because I think they will end up disappointed. Clint Hill etc are the type of players we should expect to sign.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

To be honest, you'll gonna be very surprised, what the club have in store
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Glad you have taken your own advice and decided to move on, if anyone is obsessed it's you.... Stirring you called it if I remember

Comment

Thing is for me Pete,and an honest answer would be nice,is why do you and a couple of others defend him ?

Comment

Well ?

Instead of digging Mike out,answer the question.

Comment

Sharpy, to be honest I speak to players, ex players (I'd say one maybe two don't like him) spoken to the current board and they only tell me what I already know.

Under very difficult circumstances where much of the big debt came before he came, this club had managed to sustain itself in the championship. Okay, we had two good seasons, but they were in a league below. This club never went into administration, all players were always paid and without going to Flavio, which in turn led to Amit and Lakeshmi we would be in dire straits. At the time could have been Luton, certainly now could be Palace

Ask Bill Power what he thinks of him? I bet he tells you they get on really well and are good friends.

Does it matter what I say in the scheme of things? No, it doesn't.

Stems from one person telling another person, telling another person what a bad person he is. I've seen stuff from audit checks to him leaving on Sunday, any of it true> Thats okay though isn';t it?

I'm not going to change anyone's mind at this stage, but I genuinely believe he has done good things for the club.

Comment

Sharpy

Genuine questions for you

Why would someone who gives an opinion from the other side of the world, who has not been to a match since 1971 or 72, obssessed with internet snippets manage to run such a consistent campaign for all these years be taken seriously? Okay, great job with giving QPR fans news and by all means he can read them to his hearts content as well, but how can you possibly form an opinion?

If someone has a pint and chat down the pub, why are those views regarded as factual?

Comment

Sorry Pete, but the 'obsession' as you call it, seems to be yours.

You just cant let it lie.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Sharpy, to be honest I speak to players, ex players (I'd say one maybe two don't like him) spoken to the current board and they only tell me what I already know.

Under very difficult circumstances where much of the big debt came before he came, this club had managed to sustain itself in the championship. Okay, we had two good seasons, but they were in a league below. This club never went into administration, all players were always paid and without going to Flavio, which in turn led to Amit and Lakeshmi we would be in dire straits. At the time could have been Luton, certainly now could be Palace

Ask Bill Power what he thinks of him? I bet he tells you they get on really well and are good friends.

Does it matter what I say in the scheme of things? No, it doesn't.

Stems from one person telling another person, telling another person what a bad person he is. I've seen stuff from audit checks to him leaving on Sunday, any of it true> Thats okay though isn';t it?

I'm not going to change anyone's mind at this stage, but I genuinely believe he has done good things for the club.
                    Unfortunately Pete, YOUR reputation precedes you. No-one is going to diss Gianni to you, as they know it'll go straight back to GP. Surely you're not that naive?

And besides, most ex-players/players and board members/ex-board members are likely to operate in a slightly more professional manner than your mate. If they do have an opinion of him that doesnt emulate yours, they are likely to keep it to themselves. The likes of Amit and Bill havent got to where they've got by bad mouthing people to the likes of you.
                    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

pete you are obsessed with Gianni .......you know nothing about players comming in this year as your past strike rate shows...You have no knowledge of Qpr history unless you google it or ask a friend.....You have one motive and that is too disjoint the fans and cause rifts.....as said a hundred times before you came on the scene 5 or six years ago and have an agenda that is run by others at you expense....Do yourslf a favour and see what its doing to you as im sure deep down you aint a bad bloke.....

Comment

paranoia the latest feather in your cap to sit along with self importance and obsession with Report/GP
                        i actually fear for your present state of mind Petey
                        self impose a 2 week ban on yourself to re align and sort your head is my friendly advice old son
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

A tadge ironic really - you have started a thread about fans obsession with Gianni - who have responded accordingly.

Comment

Thanks for answering Pete.

As regards QPRreport,i understand your viewpoint to his ongoing feelings towards Gianni and those high ranking officals who came before,but that obsession is also a reflection to yours.For many years i had an unhealthy dislike of his constant sniping at the club we all love,and due to his location,felt a "What`s it got to do with him",every time something went wrong,he most certainley had a dog with a bone attitude,and be honest,bored the pants of many a poster,across many of the MB`s,and rightly soo was banned from many of them.
                            Lately you have been posting as much "Pro-Paladini" stuff as you can think of,which is why i say you are bearing the same traits.You really need to see that Pete,as the obsession is becoming cringeworthy and like one or two have hit on,is going to mess with your head.The case in point,for me,was your answer to one of your mates(Benny)replys,a couple of days ago.If it came down to putting Paladini before good friends,well i think you know the answer.

Comment

Depends on what side of the fence you sit.

Its hardly been defending, when facts are relied.

if posting that he is not leaving, when all and sundry think that SUnday is his last day, than some have problems.

If you read back over stuff, lies and spin only from come from one direction. I just post facts.

Most if not all posts about the guy are posted by people surifng and posting in the board room section

Comment

Working...
                              X