Tommy Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Smith

Told tonight that we are still after him.

Good.

A great championship player, was banging 'em in for fun at a poor Watford team.
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

My opinion is that if a player is not good enough to get in a premiership starting team, then its not the sort of player we should be going after. Maybe i am just being over ambitious

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
        My opinion is that if a player is not good enough to get in a premiership starting team, then its not the sort of player we should be going after. Maybe i am just being over ambitious
        trouble is premiership players are on premier wages and price tags and dont want to play in the championship
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

would like him, if the price was right and we played him on the left wing. dont see him as our answer for a striker.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I read this all wrong and though why the **** would we want him..... then realised i was thinking about Jimmy Smith who is i think at orient and who is/was going to be the new Frank Lampard...
            Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post

At this stage you are.

But when we reach the prem it is another matter.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Working...
              X