Schmeichel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schmeichel

Apparently, County have agreed to "tear up his contract" at the end of the season...imo hed b a great free and a gd alternative to speroni to rival cerny in goal...thoughts?

I always rated him, I think he will definately go to a championship side next season as I heard that Coventry were interested in him, I would definately consider him.

Comment

I honestly havent seen enough of him to form much of a opinion.

In saying that, i wouldnt want to be tempted just because of his second name. Hes gotta prove himself!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

why didnt they stop paying him, until they found a buyer, sell him, and reimburs him when they got a lump fee? If hes happy to leave now, or stop getting paid now, they should have done it that way - that way both parties win

Comment

County signed him up to a five year contract starting at £15k a week and ratcheting up each year and bonus' (like for promotion)

What a surprise someones woken up to the fact they can't afford to keep him!

Comment

good goalie.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              good goalie.
              Miss Molly...?

Sorry, I thought this was that Word Association thread on the other board.

Comment

Working...
              X