Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fulham taking potential new Rangers fans away from the club????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham taking potential new Rangers fans away from the club????

What oh what are QPR doing to bring in new fans from the surrounding areas in West London?

The reason I ask is I live in Acton and just this week a huge billboard was put up at the end of my street advertising Fulham season tickets for as little as £285.

My first though was "christ Fulham advertising in Acton?, shouldn't that be QPR?

Which got me thinking, I dont think I've ever seem any QPR ad or leaflet through the door about QPR - Come to Loftus road/season tickets/fun days out - down these ways.

Are there any Signs or billboards in the bush?

Now I know season ticket prices are set to drop next season, but how are the people who dont go to QPR already supposed to become aware of such offers?

To bring in the new generation of QPR fan the club need to spread the word, and while clubs like Fulham advertise in QPR area's and QPR do nothing, the next West London generation will go elsewhere.

Wheres that billboard? I'll tear it down by 5pm...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

£285 ? puts our prices into perspective doesnt it?

Comment

Horn Lane mate.

Comment

QPR rely of the ***** Ali Russell to get new and existing fans and on the basis we have lost loads since he arrived, he has failed. Every thing he has done is rubbish and they dont have an idea how to attract new fans.

Here is an idea.

Lower School End
          For 14-18 year olds only.
          ST £230 which includes admission and a burger.

They would sell out every week and would bond with fellow R's for life.

Comment

Originally posted by OnFM Bren View Post

Horn Lane mate.
            Be there in 10.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Only the fickle type of football fan will be attracted to posters and deals like that..if you support a club or have any feelings or affinity(through friends/family etc) for that club you dont give a monkeys about other clubs or deals....

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                Only the fickle type of football fan will be attracted to posters and deals like that..if you support a club or have any feelings or affinity(through friends/family etc) for that club you dont give a monkeys about other clubs or deals....
                Hammer, you are missing the point.

Billy and Johnny support QPR and go to every home game for £10 and love it. Their friends Mick, Rick and D i c k are bored of doing nothing on a Saturday and convince their parents to stump up the £10 for them to go with Billy and Johnny. They love it, and go back and eventually end up supporting QPR FC. There are to many kids doing nothing on a Saturday who would go if the price was right.

Nothing fickle about that.

Comment

Paul

Don't disagree but Ali Russell has long ago not involved in season ticket pricing for this coming season
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Paul

Don't disagree but Ali Russell has long ago not involved in season ticket pricing for this coming season
                    Pete, Damage was done two years ago when he ruined the acoustics forever and until things are done to repair what he ruined, people will moan about atmosphere etc. Also, dont say much about the person responsible for the ST's now as nothing has been addressed, apart from it being 10% cheaper, which is not a lot, when it was 20% over priced in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      hammer, you are missing the point.

Billy and johnny support qpr and go to every home game for £10 and love it. Their friends mick, rick and d i c k are bored of doing nothing on a saturday and convince their parents to stump up the £10 for them to go with billy and johnny. They love it, and go back and eventually end up supporting qpr fc. There are to many kids doing nothing on a saturday who would go if the price was right.

Nothing fickle about that.
                      i see your point.wat i meant was if a kid has that affinity/loyalty for a certain club hes unlikely to change if its that strong

Comment

From the local asylums maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                          i see your point.wat i meant was if a kid has that affinity/loyalty for a certain club hes unlikely to change if its that strong
                          Not true, if he does not get the chance to go and see the team he has an affinity too, after half a season going to W12 with his mates, having a laugh and feeling part of something, he wont be bothered staying on the Central line to Hammersville, he will be of at White City.

Comment

have you seen the local west london demograph lately?, i would think that most Season Ticket holders live a few more miles out to the west.

Comment

qpr sat back as fulham fc did campaigns in local schools too....
                              we have a poor pr team imo.
                              every kid in a school within a mile of qprfc should get a free qpr shirt, all i see walking past that ruined plastic pitch is chelsea,lpool,arsenal and manure shirts,,,yuk.

Comment

Working...
                              X