Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do we need any palace rejects

these are the players going down...
    they'd be long gone with speroni....i can't see how they will improve us and if i wanted to see so many palace players, i'd go selhurst.
    we are qpr.

nonsense.Speroni makes us 8-10 points a better side on his own
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

they r going down cos they had 10pts taken away n hav hart as a manager. clyne is a young talent n highly rated. ambrose has had 1 really gd season so a bit undecided on him. speroni is the only one i really want. danns wud be gd too
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

im sure they have got players that would do a good job in Warnocks new team plus they are all available due to Admin at cheaper prices, no brainer really when you think about it especially if they go down.

Comment

Because Neil Warnock know's the players and knows what they can offer plus they are available on the cheap due to Palace being in administration.

Warnock has already pointed out that he will be looking to bring in some players on the cheap or on frees and spending his transfer budget predominantly on a strikeforce.

The squad needs a drastic overhaul and anyone who thinks we can go out and spend 2-3 million quid on every position needs to wise up a bit!

Comment

Maybe Warnock see's something in them... like Priskin.

Comment

They are above us if you give them back their points. If it wasn't for going into admin, they'd probably still have Warnock and may be where Blackpool are.

There are 3 players I'd take. Danns, Speroni and Clyne.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Rejects means they do not want them - We want the Palace first team. If we were after their reserves then I would be worried.

Comment

When is the last time we bought/loaned in a player that the other team actually wanted to keep, or didn't want to lose??

We've dealt in cast-offs, these Palace players being mentioned are not their rejects.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I might be sticking my neck out here, but even with the points deducted, if Warnock was still there, I don't believe they would be in the relegation battle they are now in.

Comment

Originally posted by michael67 View Post
                      I might be sticking my neck out here, but even with the points deducted, if Warnock was still there, I don't believe they would be in the relegation battle they are now in.
                      I'd go along with that.
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Rubbish, they were prime for a playoff place before the admin boys stepped in and warnock left.

Some good players at palace, i expect them to do the business and send sheff wed down.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

The whole menatility of relegated players being useless is a very simple minded view. One player doesn't relegate a team on his own, nor can one player achieve promotion on their own.

Palace are a decent team who would not be in the relegation spots had it not been for admin. They have a handful of good young players that would be welcomed into most Championship teams.

Comment

Speroni and Clyne yes please...rest no thank you

Comment

They are not rejects. Bear in mind that these players are very tired after a long season with their back against the wall.
                              Their real quality has already been proven, BEFORE the 10 points deduction was given AND Warnock did leave against his will probably.

Only one player still seem to perform and this player is Speroni it seems like.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X