A new section in the superstore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new section in the superstore

Some interesting info from the people who are starting the new photo section, this has been copied from Reports site.
    « Reply #6 Yesterday at 5:37pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this shows you the direction myself, Francis Atkinson & Dave Robinson are going in, and I hope you like it?

Next season.....
    Warnock has enough money to clear out and bring in!
    The new kit will be based on the Guiness shirt with red piping!
    At last, everyone is pulling in the right direction!
    Flabio has not been back once since his departure! (What a shame!)
    The boxes... ie W12 box etc... will be named after players instead!
    I have designed a full 'RODNEY MARSH SIGNATURE SERIES' from Track Tops, Trainers to key rings. The RM-10 logo + Rod's screened signature looks the business!
    Also trying to do Stan & Gerry series (SB-10)
    . Also a Rodney RM-10-67 series in white & a T-shirt of the 'LEGENDS OF '67' with a picture of the team on the front ,'QPR DOUBLE WINNERS 1967'
    on the back, and the names of the players on the back. I'm trying to make the '67 filled by a collage of photos from the match.

Also, the 70's track top (blue with the white V) & the QPR admiral shirt with collars + the 4 quarter red & white away shirt (As worn by Stan Below), the 60's 'Rodney Shirt' that we actually wore until '74, and track bottoms & 3/4 length bottoms. How many of you have been annoyed, that you can't just buy a pair of QPR track bottoms? I have!
    I also wanted 6 month blocks of 'Audience with' shows with Legends, printed in advance at the Springbock. So, for example, Stan Bowles, a big screen with his greatest moments, a chat about his life, them Q & A.... one of these a month. Basically, I want our legends drawn back to Loftus Rd & not being tied up by Spurs, Chelsea etc. IT CAN ALL BE DONE!!!!!
    But I need your backing fellow hoops!

Tel

More info and pics on Reports site.

Attachment
    They seek him here.................

According to above, we could be going back to the guinness style shirts we had in the 80s, one of me fav shirts.
    Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 27-04-2010, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
      According to above, we could be going back to the guinness still shirts we had in the 80s, one of me fav shirts.
      Bit tight fitting wasnt it?

My Darby aint great at the minute..

Comment

we had the red piping on car giant shirt bout 4 years ago, i really liked that
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

sounds good

Comment

Check out Stuarts in Uxbridge Road for 80s casual gear, who knows they could even start selling the old 80s Guinness top if thats what we go for again.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

stuarts is good, but alot of it is well overpriced. although you can often get a bit of a discount.

Comment

link?

Comment

I used to get my Ben Shermans and sta prest in Stuarts, had to save up for ages though. Got my Harrington down the market, along with a pair of Monkey Boots.
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                    link?

http://qprreport.proboards.com/index...y&thread=13195

Comment

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                        Cheers.

Some really good photo's there doing for fans.

Comment

I went to Stuart, is a great store, I bought a shirt from Ben Sherman and Baracuta, as well as a sweatshirt by Fila.

Comment

Working...
                          X