No announcement yet.

Sheff Wed or Palace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Palace stay up. You can't get a drink at half time at Sheff Wed.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Who do you think will stay up, absolutey massive game, must admit would rather watch this than us versus Newcastle on Sunday.

Sheff Wed need a win, Palace need a point, 38k at Hillsborough, 5700 Palace fans, biggest game of the season with the exception of the Play Off Final IMO.
      Think Palaces chance was last night, can't see them getting a result at Wed..
      And as you say 30 0dd thousand Sheff Wed fans screaming for every decision will make it very hard for Palace.

Comment

Hope Palace survive, and I think they will.

There's been a load of stuff written on messageboards, rowing about who's the bigger club, support, stupid songs, slagging Warnock, taking the p*ss etc...

But trying to put my sensible head on, and forgetting about all the internet cr*p... they were deducted 10 points, and I think a team should go down because of what happens on the pitch.

It's a better away game for us, I think it would depress Warnock if Palace went down, because he'd feel a bit guilty about it.
        I don't want to be the only London team in this league. Too many trips up north as it is.

And then there's the image I have in my head of our day at Hillsborough a few years back. The image of one particular Wendy fan swaggering around, punching kids on the pitch, giving it the big man... while their stewards just stood there watching him.
        And them flashing up the score from the Bristol City game, cheering on Bristol.

I don't exactly like Palace, but like them, or hate them... they don't deserve it.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

One trip to Sheffield per year is more than enough.

Better banter with Palace.

Comment

Like Wednesday. Great club. Palace need a stint back in the third tier for some reality goggles for some of their fans.

Comment

Rather a trip to Palace than Sheffield.
              If they don't find a buyer soon Palace could be out of business in the summer anyway.Administrator said it's costing £1m a week to keep them going, will have to sell some players.

Comment

Got a feeling Wednesday are going to do Palace

Comment

Working...
                X