Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will GP say goodbye to the fans on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Tell that to the 190 in the main forum.
    Behave.

"190" people viewing on a bank holiday evening, and yet no more than about a dozen actually posting. Think you need to have another look at your numbers. I think your stats are managed by the same people that said we paid £3.5m for Faurlin- grossly inflated.
    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

You have it you'll way....

Facts at the bottom don't lie.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Whether he is HA9 or not matters not to me,

but 1 question Pete.

One guy gets his posts edited by yourself to protect from action being taken, whereas another poster setting a similar thread gets points or a ban....Is this correct?

Maybe barking up the wrong tree, but a simple yes or no will suffice?

Comment

Mutley, I'll find you 100 posts at least digging me out from qprsouth.

I'll probably find more from Terry Ball

Why, when I pay for this site monthly should I tolerate that?

As for Dannyboy it was one post and again, the stirrers were trying to provoke him which they all do if someone comes out defending.

Its like a herd of sheep that probably text or mobile each other to group together. Be honest, Dannyboy is not someone I would mess with, but they can carry on if they wish to.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Tbh Pete, whoever Dannyboy is, hes given as good as he got, but again, i couldnt give a monkeys. Not my problem.

But i do find the fact that one person gets his posts edited by yourself, whereas ive seen people banned for diabolically stupid reasons a trifle off-putting.

Comment

As for Dannyboy it was one post and again, the stirrers were trying to provoke him which they all do if someone comes out defending.

Its like a herd of sheep that probably text or mobile each other to group together. Be honest, Dannyboy is not someone I would mess with, but they can carry on if they wish to.
              Provoke him? You're a joke fella. He comes out with a "leave the GP family alone" thread, and is trying to arrange meets with other posters. He breaks your rules, so you edit his posts for him.

Laughable.
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

One post was edited, thats all.

I'm too busy to edit all of qprsouth's post.

which were near 1,000

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                  Behave.

"190" people viewing on a bank holiday evening, and yet no more than about a dozen actually posting. Think you need to have another look at your numbers. I think your stats are managed by the same people that said we paid £3.5m for Faurlin- grossly inflated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a techy mate of mine recently explained to me how this is done regarding viewers/figures. i believe what he said was the company who host this or any other board can link it to several of there other sites and it will show combined figures of several different boards that they host. 200+ people and the threads are hardly changing. the viewing figures in regard to the amount of thread activity just dont add up. i await petes denial off course
                  Last edited by hanwell ranger; 03-05-2010, 09:22 PM.

Comment

good try.

button on the bottom to see what everyone is viewing, guests and all

Comment

It kind of undermines the whole point system and to a degree, it undermines the mods as well though Pete, doesnt it?

Or dont you mods mind this?

I gotta say, its getting hard to take anything serious on this board.

Comment

One post was edited, thats all.

I'm too busy to edit all of qprsouth's post.

which were near 1,000
                        You shouldnt be editing anyone's posts. If posters break your rules, they get points/bans. You made the rules fella.

Now it seems they only apply to people who dont share your minority view.

I just wonder where you go from here?
                        • You got slated everywhere else, so you set this up.
                        • Then you have to dish out "infraction points" to keep things under control.
                        • Then you ban people who dont agree with you.
                        • Then you move threads that you dont like.
                        • Now you edit your mate's posts to make sure they dont get the correct punishment.

What next fella? You going to set up another site called "We are Gianni's boys" and only allow selected members to join?

Comment

You know the answer to that one

Don't post on it then

Pretty sure you'll not ebeing forced.

makes people look stupid when they say its dying board or they getting bored with it, then post

it defeats the whole object

Comment

Pete, i know for a fact that Dannyboy is Ha9

Comment

You know the answer to that one

Don't post on it then

Pretty sure you'll not ebeing forced.

makes people look stupid when they say its dying board or they getting bored with it, then post

it defeats the whole object

Stupid?

Fair enough.

Cheerio.

Comment

You don't, because its not him.

Going back to the original header of this thread.

As expected he NEVER SAID goodbye and I was called a liar

Comment

Working...
                                X