"birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

june 1st pal.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

nice work.mexico aint it?
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Didn't know Beckford had an affro ??? can't be him !!!

Comment

I can't see any other african player in the lower league that we would be interested in, so it has to be Beckford.

Comment

yup Riviera Maya.....2 weeks of drinking eating and sunbathing...love mexico, normally go Cancun, but changed it this year.

Anyway back on topic before we get in trouble......The Afro Carribean guy I would like to play for QPR plays in Qatar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k1svgBpT34
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

speaking to leeds fans Beckford will split the fans apparently apart from knowing where the net is he is lazy!! mind you if he keeps scoring like he has he can be as lazy as he likes :drunk:
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  yup Riviera Maya.....2 weeks of drinking eating and sunbathing...love mexico, normally go Cancun, but changed it this year.

Anyway back on topic before we get in trouble......The Afro Carribean guy I would like to play for QPR plays in Qatar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k1svgBpT34
                  The problem with You Tube vids is they only show the good bits.
                  Have you seen the Taarabt vids, apparantly he passes and scores good goals.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Seen the boy play, his always on Eurosport. His good. Also in Fifa's world top up and coming stars.

So why would he come QPR anyway.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

I want lakuku from anderlecht. He's 16, 6"3 The boy's quick, strong and knows where the goal is, he is also two footed. Most top teams in europe chasing him, cheeky loan bid?

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                        Seen the boy play, his always on Eurosport. His good. Also in Fifa's world top up and coming stars.

So why would he come QPR anyway.
                        Agree
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                        X