QPR and England shirts for the World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    I have e-mailed the fella doing these to see if he will take individual orders as this has attracted far more interest then I thought it would and I dont want to let anyone down on the orders or be thought of as making any money from fellow QPR fans.

As soon as I get a response I will post his details and we can all go from there
    Thanks Mate

Comment

Ok everyone due to the unprecented demand John the guy doing them has agreed to supply them directly to those who contact him

His details are

Johnturnock1@talktalk.net

sizes are M-36 L 38/40 XL 420/44 XXL 46/48 ###L 50/52 ###XL 54/56

Each shirt is £16 Chqs made payable to JOHN TURNOCK

12 Netherton Close
      Langley Park
      Durham
      DH79FB

He will be using the new badge but please be quick ordering them as he obviously wants to get these made and despatched asap

Comment

Thanks geezer.

I think that you should be able to see from the response that no one,no one at one moment thought that you would be making money from this venture.

One of the reasons i joined the official QPR messageboard, was because of the helpfulness of fellow QPR fans.These people included the likes of Steve Russel Paul Finney and many others, who would do things for fellow QPR fans, some they hardly knew,which go un noticed and un praised.

For the record - i have never met you - hardly spoken to you - but would have had no problem handing money to you for this and maybe other ventures....Also it works both ways.

Many thanks for your in put into this isleworth

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          shame some of this money that this guy and isleworth is making doesn't have a % that goes to a good charity.
          You really are something, aren't you? You love to talk as if you know everyone.

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          I am not making a single penny out of this so where did you get that from? As far as I am aware the guy I know is also not making anything and is doing originally for fans from many clubs going to the World Cup but the more orders he gets the cheaper it is for everyone.

I may as well forget about the whole thing I reckon and just order my own then I wont be accused of trying to fleece fellow fans!!
          Paul, don't listen mate. Plenty on here are interested. Any pictures as yet?
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Oh here we go another 'ginger' moment.

I realise Isleworth isn't in it for his own gain and I was going to Pm to apologise over this. He is a decent bloke that has helped me out before and I do respect him.

Yet once again you can't help but have your 'look at me' Gordon Strachan moment.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              You really are something, aren't you? You love to talk as if you know everyone.

Paul, don't listen mate. Plenty on here are interested. Any pictures as yet?
              No pictures yet mate as he has to make a special disc or something first and was gauging numbers to see if it was worth doing or not.

Seems QPR fans have far outnumbered any other club in their interest for these so picture should be available soon

As I mentioned earlier I am not making a single bean from these shirts and it would be hard to as well I reckon with them costing just £16 but thought I would pull out at this stage just in case anyone thought I was making cash and John has agreed to deal directly with anyone who wants them.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Oh here we go another 'ginger' moment.

I realise Isleworth isn't in it for his own gain and I was going to Pm to apologise over this. He is a decent bloke that has helped me out before and I do respect him.

Yet once again you can't help but have your 'look at me' Gordon Strachan moment.
                Nice one - trouble is mate, and im not a real regular, is that this board sometimes gets a lot of sh..t when it concerns, money matters and your comments could have been taken wrong way.

Isleworth could have and seemed rather embarrased about that and shouldn't have, but fair play if you have apologised.

Comment

No problem Paul. I'll email the man tomorrow.

Lol at the keyboard kid again.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

can he do a Spain/QPR or a Germany/QPR lol
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Sorry all but can everyone please add £2.50 when ordering for postage as he origionally priced them to all be delivered in one hit.

The postage will ensure that they are delivered to the address of your choice

Cheers

Paul

Comment

Just bumping for those who have not seen this

Comment

Any chance of my shirt ?

Comment

Working...
                          X