No announcement yet.

QPR and England shirts for the World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shame some of this money that this guy and isleworth is making doesn't have a % that goes to a good charity.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      shame some of this money that this guy and isleworth is making doesn't have a % that goes to a good charity.
      I am not making a single penny out of this so where did you get that from? As far as I am aware the guy I know is also not making anything and is doing originally for fans from many clubs going to the World Cup but the more orders he gets the cheaper it is for everyone.

I may as well forget about the whole thing I reckon and just order my own then I wont be accused of trying to fleece fellow fans!!

Comment

take no notice, why don't you charge £20 for each shirt with the balance going to charity, is there any chance you'll be bringing any shirts down the smuts sunday?i'll definitley have one

Comment

what ****ing planet do you live on?

Comment

i would also be interested

Comment

Why?Shame that 99% of your wages doesn't go to charity.

Isleworth - as stated by the majority on here - great idea ,please do not be put of by these comments.We are all grown up....we all liked your idea and personally i wouldn't give two s...ts if the guy who made them covered his costs and got a little for his time.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                I am not making a single penny out of this so where did you get that from? As far as I am aware the guy I know is also not making anything and is doing originally for fans from many clubs going to the World Cup but the more orders he gets the cheaper it is for everyone.

I may as well forget about the whole thing I reckon and just order my own then I wont be accused of trying to fleece fellow fans!!
                Wouldn't mind one of those as well for the cold winter months!!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

Just ignore those comments.

I will have one please, as long as they are not in the Lotto sizes..!!

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                    Just ignore those comments.

I will have one please, as long as they are not in the Lotto sizes..!!
                    Know what you mean???

Comment

bung me down for 2, black or navy to hide my gut
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

do you donate all the time then fella.......

Comment

Me please too Paul. Ta x

Comment

Count me in please

Comment

Stick me down for one. XXL in Lotto size, XL otherwise
                              18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

I'll take 3

1 Adult 2 kids

I'll even send the money up front, just let meknow where and who to

Comment

Working...
                                X