buzsacky as a striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buzsacky as a striker

i really think that buzzer could be a twenty goal a season striker.,playing alongside a big battering ram type striker ,what are your thoughts gentlemen,do you agree

Very interesting because he is already in double figures when he hasn't played a lot of games this season.

He has really improved in recent weeks since he moved to centre mid. I really rate him and thought he had another good game at Barnsley.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

yeah

in terms of cleanly striking a ball he rates alongside clive allen,sop i think warnock should convert him

Comment

Keep him at CM and let him push up. That's where he's best and will get goals.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

What is it with yiou and making midfielders, strikers?

Comment

get rid of him,bad influence in the dressing room

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
              What is it with yiou and making midfielders, strikers?
              He likes making defenders, strikers too.

Flying cow likes to think outside the box

Comment

No,surely we are not that desperate,lets just bring in proper strikers

Comment

If we get in some good strikers then keep Buzz in his current role of CM but imo if we had used him as a striker this year we would have had a lot more goals/wins as someone to get on the end of all those balls that were put into the box with no one to put them away. Who knows maybe we could have been in contention.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                  X