Olly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well

well in 2006 i started spin doctoring paladini because i beleived in brian rowe
    who is mr qpr,he along with jim gregory and paladini have re built our club

initially i didnt use the physical power of northolt i kept that in the palm of my hand

now my new struggle is to get the club to install holloway as number two
    and NO I WONT GIVE UP ON THIS IDEA,IM LIKE A DOG WITH A BONE
    i must get my ollie back because every minute he is from us is terrible pain
    either ollie or gerry francis must return because warnock is 61 years of age and i really doubt if we can keep him
    because hes one of the top five managers in the country

Comment

utter rubbish as usual.....olly took us up and then feathered his own nest by talking to other clubs....he did great at plymouth and leicester didnt he....

Comment

Three sides at ground should not be an issue - there was a ground like that at the Portugal Euros, though to be fair it was a lot better.

As for the Prem being the best league in the world - that's a matter of opinion. It is slowly killing english football IMHO.

I also tired of Olly's interviews when he went....maybe a bit before if I am honest. I get the feelling he thinks he has to be whacky and funny now - it seems more contrived.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Would be greaT IF HE CAN TAKE THEM UP INSTEAD OF THEM WELSCH C U NEXT TUESDAYS

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
            Three sides at ground should not be an issue - there was a ground like that at the Portugal Euros, though to be fair it was a lot better.

As for the Prem being the best league in the world - that's a matter of opinion. It is slowly killing english football IMHO.

I also tired of Olly's interviews when he went....maybe a bit before if I am honest. I get the feelling he thinks he has to be whacky and funny now - it seems more contrived.
            Would agree with you about the prem, maybe a competitive league but its definitely not the best imo, i think Olly is like Warnock in so many ways his passion and his style of football there the same sort of in your face manager. The sort of manager you only like and listen to when he's yours.

Comment

Working...
            X