No announcement yet.

Double Standards!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what i have seen and read on this board, also being a person who is not entirely happy with GP's role at the club, i feel SM has been targeted by a few on here.

To me he seems like a genuine QPR fan who travels to most games, writes a decent report after most games and then got slaughtered by some on here just because he had an interview with GP.

I think he is a young guy, impressionable and like many, having met GP,formed at opinion about the guy.

Not sure how this cyber bullying works,and as i have mentioned, i do not agree with some of SM's views about GP, but feel some of the posters on here should be rather ashamed of the way they have ...posted things towards him.And i couldn't give a toss whether you agree with me or not.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
      I am involved in a local football club that my boy plays for.We are having a charity auction in October so I wrote to the club to see whether I could get a shirt signed for our cause.I received a standard letter back saying if I bought a shirt from the club shop and made a £10 donation to QPR in the community they would sign the shirt
      With the shirts only £15 at the moment and the £10 going to a great cause its not too bad if that is the policy
      What pi-sses me off about this is the fact the chairman of QPR,mr Paladini giving away shirts to random bods for nothing on a regular basis
      Sounds like one rule for one and one for his buddies,this unprofessionalism needs to be eradicated from our club if it wants to move forward
      Maybe if you have a word with Pete to contact Gianni and promise to say nice things about him on here, maybe start a new thread thanking him you'll get a result?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Maybe if you have a word with Pete to contact Gianni and promise to say nice things about him on here, maybe start a new thread thanking him you'll get a result?
        If someone was slagging you off....and didn't like you...would you help them ???

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
          From what i have seen and read on this board, also being a person who is not entirely happy with GP's role at the club, i feel SM has been targeted by a few on here.

To me he seems like a genuine QPR fan who travels to most games, writes a decent report after most games and then got slaughtered by some on here just because he had an interview with GP.

I think he is a young guy, impressionable and like many, having met GP,formed at opinion about the guy.

Not sure how this cyber bullying works,and as i have mentioned, i do not agree with some of SM's views about GP, but feel some of the posters on here should be rather ashamed of the way they have ...posted things towards him.And i couldn't give a toss whether you agree with me or not.
          Personally I have stayed out the whole SM thing as I thought he was getting enough stick. He had the hump the other day for me calling him 'starstruck' and PMed me, so I changed my post because it upset him. Going back to SM's original report it was IMO far from unbiased and timing off it was very suspicious. I think the lad was shamefully used by Paladini and his Cronies and it is a shame because he has established himself a good rep for his match reports.

I don't know if SM will appreciate this but if I was to offer him any advice it would be to get a level headed unbiased poster to proof read such a article in future. Not sure what has been said to him privately by others but based on what has been said in the forums maybe he is being a little over sensitive...
          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 26-04-2010, 12:14 PM.

Comment

SM posts on here and dot.org and find him to be a terrific fan and seems a very likeable chap. His match reports are superbly written but it looks as though GP has influenced him and directed him badly. Looks as though GP has brainwashed this lad to make out that he is a saint which he is most definitely not! No way did he spot Faurlin first. But there again this guy as a habit of lying

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Going back to SM's original report it was IMO far from unbiased and timing off it was very suspicious. I think the lad was shamefully used by Paladini and his Cronies.
              All this was around the time it was reported GP offered to leave W12 and was moved from his DoF position. Donations to local clubs, radio shows and nothing but nice things were being reported about GP everywhere and I think they used SM in their 'PR' campaign, because SM was first class at providing excellent, unbiased reports and GP's theory was that he could get his 'spin' across and as it was provided by SM, no one would question what he reported.
              Last edited by paulmason; 26-04-2010, 12:26 PM.

Comment

We have many internet cyber bullies on here and thats a real shame. Not for much longer may I add.

This is slowly going off topic again, by the way
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  All this was around the time it was reported GP offered to leave W12 and was moved from his DoF position. Donations to local clubs, radio shows and nothing but nice things were being reported about GP everywhere and I think they used SM in their 'PR' campaign, because SM was first class at providing excellent, unbiased reports and GP's theory was that he could get his 'spin' across and as it was provided by SM, no one would question what he reported.
                  Yes the timing was impeccible and very transparent. Maybe Paladini see's himself in the last chance saloon and is doing everything possible to desparately prove his worth to The Mittals. One look at our MB's will tell the Indians that this Uncle Gianni routine has no one fooled.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    We have many internet cyber bullies on here and thats a real shame. Not for much longer may I add.

This is slowly going off topic again, by the way
                    Sorry Pete, think you should keep this here and not back door it somewhere else.Just as some people think that SM was influenced and used(not my words) others have jumped on his case.

We all have strong views and debating in a mature way should be welcomed on here and other messageboards.

I have never felt the need to write on a messageboard in defence of another poster - whom i have never met.Maybe he was influenced maybe he wasn't - but i do feel that some of the snide commments sent in his direction were below the belt.

SM is a young guy,maybe sensitive ,i don't know...me i'm a grumpy old git, and if people don;t like the fact i have defended him....f... em.But to be fair...a few of the posters have come back with some good retorts and thats definately a move in right direction.

Move it - and it gets forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                      Sorry Pete, think you should keep this here and not back door it somewhere else.Just as some people think that SM was influenced and used(not my words) others have jumped on his case.

We all have strong views and debating in a mature way should be welcomed on here and other messageboards.

I have never felt the need to write on a messageboard in defence of another poster - whom i have never met.Maybe he was influenced maybe he wasn't - but i do feel that some of the snide commments sent in his direction were below the belt.

SM is a young guy,maybe sensitive ,i don't know...me i'm a grumpy old git, and if people don;t like the fact i have defended him....f... em.But to be fair...a few of the posters have come back with some good retorts and thats definately a move in right direction.

Move it - and it gets forgotten.
                      Petes not bothered about SM, he is more concerned about any negative comments directed at Palaidni.

Comment

Hope you enjoy it in here, as from now on all board room threads and posts that go into that direction will be moved here.

is that simple.

We are moving on, quiet happy for you to be left behind if you wish
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Hope you enjoy it in here, as from now on all board room threads and posts that go into that direction will be moved here.

is that simple.

We are moving on, quiet happy for you to be left behind if you wish
                          Quite - A good opportunity missed.Move forward - left behind?Let show that people cannot drive posters away from a messageboard, but back dooring the thread from the main one.

Comment

Working...
                          X