Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Kind Of Reception Will Routledge get Against Newcastle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
    would he have turned down the move if he was wanted. very doubtful
    agreed, but it was the club who was pushing him out, he wasn't kicking up a fuss demanding to move on was he?

Comment

Sure his agent pressed the move and Routledge did indeed want to go
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

probaly more chance of him being boo'ed if he had stayed.

Comment

Whatever, he left so what, he was hardly a colt hero!

In saying that if he does something to wind us up then he will get boo'd.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

best player we have had for a long time at W12.....dont blame him for leaving the shambles and think he might do well in the prem with a club like Newcastle...applause from me

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Not bothered about him six of one half a dozen of the other...
              AGREE

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                agreed, but it was the club who was pushing him out, he wasn't kicking up a fuss demanding to move on was he?
                no he wasn't but some are giving the poor routledge he moved when he didn't want to routine. i don't agree with that.

for me i won't clap him but i won't boo him either.

Comment

Ambitious player who was surrounded by a shower of shite at the time of his move with a seemingly imploding club hell bent on self destruction.

He does see himself as a bit of a gangster blud, but he is a quality player and who can blame him if he wanted a move. He just wanted sucess, and he gave Rangers a chance before deciding it wasn't going to happen. Will get a clap from me.

For us to go up we need a team with 5/6 players with the quality of Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Sure his agent pressed the move and Routledge did indeed want to go
                    He didn't want to leave. Club spin taking the money. Don't believe everything club officials tell you.
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

he will get a clap from me,
                      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Just another player, don't care and good bye.

Comment

doesnt matter if hall plays.. you know he will get boo'ed lol
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

He's Newcastle not ours end of. I willapplaud him when he comes out but then that's it, it's them and us and he's not with us.
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Routledge never went out of his way to endear himself with our fans, he always appeared as though he thought he was a cut above us, even though were it not for the fact he has some talent for playing football, and because he seems to have the intellect of your average imbecile, he'd be slopping out of a morning at one of HM's prisons.
                              God, I hope we beat the Geordies next week.

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                                doesnt matter if hall plays.. you know he will get boo'ed lol
                                He can't play we're his parent club. Can't stand him though so agreed I would of slaughtered him also-big time charlie with very limited ability.

Comment

Working...
                                X