No announcement yet.

Cerny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agree, been a fan too. i remember the nightmare at home to leicester and one or two other blunders but on the whole he has been solid behind a shaky defence. its never been explained - as far as i know - why he suddenly fell from grace. was it the lee camp syndrome?

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      shouldn't you get to know people first
      Cracked up when I read that.. well done sir...

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        shouldn't you get to know people first
        pmsl

Ah Quazzie, you never miss an opportunity..

f####r

Comment

Just watched the extended highlights, Cerny had to be man of the match with all the saves he made.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
            Absolutely, but dont expect those who have been slating him recently to come and eat humble pie...

Spoon anyone?
            Why should we eat humble pie?

Many of us who slated him earlier, was for his inconsistant displays between August & January, where he made a number of errors and struggled to keep a clean sheet.

I am pleased that he has replaced Ikeme (should have done so much sooner) and that he is playing well. I would still like QPR to sign another good keeper like Speroni, Heaton, or Schmeichel though.

And yes, credit to Ramage who is showing fans what many of us thought, that he is a reasonable centre half and that he should have had a chance to play there long ago.

Comment

Absolutely, but dont expect those who have been slating him recently to come and eat humble pie...

Spoon anyone?
              Wow, he has had a few good games in two years and you want him to be nominated for BBC sports personality of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Why should we eat humble pie?

Many of us who slated him earlier, was for his inconsistant displays between August & January, where he made a number of errors and struggled to keep a clean sheet.

I am pleased that he has replaced Ikeme (should have done so much sooner) and that he is playing well. I would still like QPR to sign another good keeper like Speroni, Heaton, or Schmeichel though.

And yes, credit to Ramage who is showing fans what many of us thought, that he is a reasonable centre half and that he should have had a chance to play there long ago.
                If you read my post, it was to those slating him RECENTLY..ie, how he is not good enough for our team again etc etc. which i thought was unfair considering last season and the fact hes been injured this season.
                Hes come back in and imo hes proved those comments wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  Wow, he has had a few good games in two years and you want him to be nominated for BBC sports personality of the year.
                  Lol, not quite.

But golden gloves last season and then conceeding 1 goal in his four games back probaly amounts to more than a few.

Comment

Think he made up for all the errors in the last game, that win was down to him.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      Think he made up for all the errors in the last game, that win was down to him.
                      Have you been ??????

Comment

If you read my post, it was to those slating him RECENTLY..ie, how he is not good enough for our team again etc etc. which i thought was unfair considering last season and the fact hes been injured this season.
                        Hes come back in and imo hes proved those comments wrong.
                        Sorry, I haven't really read much on here in recent weeks.

I did notice a few *****s booing him at the game against Watford.

Comment

I think Cerny is a top quality keeper at this level. I cannot see us signing someone who is way better thats for sure, the money needs to be spent on the rest of the team not on replacing Cerny for goodness sake - last season he won/shared golden glove some fans really are mental

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                            Just wondered whether would be in the top 10 if we hadn't had Ikeme in goal. Think he only had one clean sheet?
                            How was he keeping Cerny out of the team?.....Flavio had his reasons for selling Camp (however pathetic) but Cerny's very good and never should have been dropped. He may have the odd calamity but 99% of the time he's solid. England's arguable number 1 keeper (James) is nicknamed Calamity for the same unfair reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                              How was he keeping Cerny out of the team?.....Flavio had his reasons for selling Camp (however pathetic) but Cerny's very good and never should have been dropped. He may have the odd calamity but 99% of the time he's solid. England's arguable number 1 keeper (James) is nicknamed Calamity for the same unfair reasons.
                              Totally agree fella.

Its a bitch playing in goal. Did it for 20 years and any mistake you make is 10 times more highlighted than an outfield player.

You can go from one week all your teammates wanting to plough you with drink after the game, to a tumble weed changing room experience the next.

You have to take the overall form, and Cernys is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X