Warnock's Independent Column

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock's Independent Column

"Sunday was the Sheffield derby and I was rooting for United to get at least a draw as that would make us safe. I started listening to it but when Wednesday scored that was it; Amy and Sharon said, "Come on Dad, turn it off", and dragged me out to Richmond Park. We ended up having an impromptu picnic while waiting for that dreaded text message. Imagine my relief when it came through that it had finished 1-1. It doesn't matter what anyone tells you, about being calm, everyone in football is worried until they are out of danger....."

MORE: Weekly Column....
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Originally posted by Neil
    Great read,just waiting for the *****s to post here about him bringing up Palace.

Only those with any sense will appreciate his hard work at Palace is obviously going to want him to see the club safe.
    he shouldnt care about Palace now that he is manager at QPR..simple.
    You calling me a ***** Neil?

Comment

He's not going to be able to forget every thing he has been through this season,after all they were pushing for the top six only to have it snatched away.He would still be their manager if all this had not happened.He's our manager now,has kept us up and next season will make us a far better side.Can't wait for August.

Comment

yep
        calling fellow posters names is the wrong way to react m8...take a deep breath and count to 10 and be careful not to get banned again.

Comment

Am I bovvered? specially when i'm confronted by nobs.
          listen m8..im entitled to my opinion just as much as you are...calling me names doesnt change that. Think you ought to grow up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
            He's not going to be able to forget every thing he has been through this season,after all they were pushing for the top six only to have it snatched away.He would still be their manager if all this had not happened.He's our manager now,has kept us up and next season will make us a far better side.Can't wait for August.

Spot on
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Am I bovvered? specially when i'm confronted by nobs.
              so you wasnt actually inferring im a nob then? lol just think before you type m8 and im sure you wont incur anymore infraction points or get anymore bans...simple really. Just got to learn to calm it down a bit

Comment

brainless,look up the word initially nob.
                lol there ya go again name calling without thinking..... i know your only a youngster but you gotta learn to think first. Take a deep breath m8 and hold it.

Comment

42????? surprised m8 i thought you was MUCH younger than that...well spose its your upbringing then.

Comment

Thanks for the compliment @ 42, makes me feel young
                    Hard to believe that at times.

Pack it in Neil.
                    Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Leave off read this thread again,you will see who the instigiator is

Neil, we've had a chat via PM.... ok, can you BOTH just drop it now. Please?
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                        Neil, we've had a chat via PM.... ok, can you BOTH just drop it now. Please?
                        Kindergarden Cop

Comment

Working...
                        X