No announcement yet.

Only 1600 Season Tickets sold-OUCH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1600 tickets, really only 1 pay day gone since it was announced. i don't think its to be ashamed of

i think we'll be very near the 9000 mark at the start of the season.

Comment

I think we'll make the 9 thousand mark, i will be renewing, just havent botherd yet...

Couple of good signings and ppl will renew/buy new season tickets.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
        I think we'll make the 9 thousand mark, i will be renewing, just havent botherd yet...

Couple of good signings and ppl will renew/buy new season tickets.
        exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          How many other clubs are there in Norwich and Derby? or derbyshire and Norfolk for that matter!

I always hear read this type of comment, but how many people live in West London, which is about the same size as Norwich or Derby and many other cities or towns, if not bigger?

Let's face it, until the club does more to attract fans or win trophies, QPR's support will be small.

Comment

Here we go again..on the one hand we want reduced season tickets by 25% and on the other hand we want to attract 3 Quality strikers a Quality Keeper ,a right back , a left back and a midfield enforcer.

Have cake and eat it too!
            I see your point, but QPR have to speculate to accumulate.

Look at how clubs like Fulham, Wigan, Hul,l Reading etc all increased their attendances. They build good foundations or put together a team that would attrat new fans.

QPR seem to always be standing still and somehow expect 18,000 fans to fill up an old cramped stadium watching an ordinary team.

Laksmi Mittal is a smart businessman and I would guess that he knows that unless he spends a decent amount of his money to build up QPR he will be wasting his money.

Unless drastic changes are made, QPR will continue to lose £millions each year just to stand still as a small club.

Comment

I do love the way 'our' own fans try to pick on the negatives all the time, I never renew until the last possible day and judging by the queue when I do, nor do hundreds of others ! We will have our normal support next season unless we have a special one !

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                I see your point, but QPR have to speculate to accumulate.

Look at how clubs like Fulham, Wigan, Hul,l Reading etc all increased their attendances. They build good foundations or put together a team that would attrat new fans.

QPR seem to always be standing still and somehow expect 18,000 fans to fill up an old cramped stadium watching an ordinary team.

Laksmi Mittal is a smart businessman and I would guess that he knows that unless he spends a decent amount of his money to build up QPR he will be wasting his money.

Unless drastic changes are made, QPR will continue to lose £millions each year just to stand still as a small club.
                Very good post & have to agree. In the past I've never expected much & have just gone with the flow,but now I want to see intentions & see the club take the bull by the horns with regards to investing QUALITY on the pitch. No way we will get 9000 ST holders without some very decent signings.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Sorry in advance if this has been mentioned anywhere else but just heard this is the approx figure of our ST sales. If so its shocking we will be lucky to reach 4000 never mind 9000.

The club defo boo boo'd on the prices and tbh I don't think most will be interested until we sign somebody worth getting excited about.

Have you renewed?
                  Where have you heard this mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Trellick View Post
                    Where have you heard this mate?
                    Lovely lady friend of mine in the box office Trellick

Comment

Will never reach 9'000-dreaming
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

deja vu, the first of the season, how many of these threads were there last year????. sales will be much the same as last year
                        Last edited by Brian Wilson; 24-04-2010, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          I always hear read this type of comment, but how many people live in West London, which is about the same size as Norwich or Derby and many other cities or towns, if not bigger?

Let's face it, until the club does more to attract fans or win trophies, QPR's support will be small.
                          Its not about the size of the town its about choice People in Norwich and derby have no choice if they Want to watch something approaching decent football! people in west london do. infact people in west london can count the whole of london as their catchment area, i live in souhtwest london but an surrounded by Arsenal supporters. We know for a fact that QPR have 40,000 Plus supporters the few cup finals we have been to in the last 25 years have shown us that. If the fans came out in force and loftus road was full every week then i am sure the situation on the pitch would refelect that support

Comment

Its not about the size of the town its about choice People in Norwich and derby have no choice if they Want to watch something approaching decent football!
                            I still do mot get your point. Norwich and derby have no compitition and offer reasonable priced ST's and QPR have loads of compitition and charge more to watch CCC football than Fulham do do watch Prem football.

Surley they should be charging more as their is no alternative as you say and we should be charging less ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                              I'm surprised we've sold as many as 1600 given that theres nearly s whole MONTH before the early bird offer expires. Why rush>?
                              And as for those who wait to see "if the club shows any ambition" - well, I have had a season ticket for over 35 years and during that time we've had all the highs and lows you could imagine.
                              I renew each year because I support QPR, hows the song go - "whatever the season, we'll follow our team"......
                              Don't panic.................
                              Totally agree - Renewed for the 16th time

Ric-Roc I take it you are a current season ticket holder. Have you/ are you renewing?

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                                Totally agree - Renewed for the 16th time

Ric-Roc I take it you are a current season ticket holder. Have you/ are you renewing?
                                I had a ST for many years but the last 2 years I wasn't going to pay them prices to watch kack & again next year I will continue to get my £10 tickets off a pal. The club have not made it attractive to me to want to purchase one unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X