Only 1600 Season Tickets sold-OUCH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3London View Post
    Chicken and Egg! maybe the fans could show their Faith in the new (ish) regime by buying season tickets rather than sitting back with arms folded saying prove it to us first! just a thought
    errrr no! did that last season again..£2k on 4 season tickets for the dross served up this season. Had my fingers burnt again after saying i wouldnt do it the previuos season. Not spending that again until the club PROVES they have ambition and i see that Paladini has no input so cant **** anything up......may get half season tickets for us all if we look like a proper club again

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      errrr no! did that last season again..£2k on 4 season tickets for the dross served up this season. Had my fingers burnt again after saying i wouldnt do it the previuos season. Not spending that again until the club PROVES they have ambition and i see that Paladini has no input so cant **** anything up......may get half season tickets for us all if we look like a proper club again

I feel the same way, had my fingers burnt by the prevoius new regime, it wont happen again even if it means i lose out on the earlybird.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        No arguement with that ..its down to personal choice..i choose to renew..my feeling is if the club know what season ticket revenue they have then they can plan more effectively.

Comment

I have renewed. Did it before the game last Saturday.

TBH, I wasn't going to but with FB moving on and more stability, I decided to renew as I can see things getting better next season (but I said that this time last year too).

Sucker?

Comment

I renewed as soon as pete kindly pointed out that GP is staying.if he goes,i go.

Comment

Who renews their season ticket a month before the renewal date? I'd rather have the money in my bank account for a month rather than their's

Comment

Am getting a season ticket for first time in 10 years. They've sold the dream to me.

Comment

Doing mine after tomorow

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
                    Who renews their season ticket a month before the renewal date?

Errr, me.

Comment

God damn it, looks like I missed out on my goody bag !

That might be my shortest post ever !

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
                        Who renews their season ticket a month before the renewal date? I'd rather have the money in my bank account for a month rather than their's
                        Exactly, I know most of JU will renew but they won't do it until mid May. And for the record in my opinion is we will get 9k and I also think we will make a fair few decent signings early on aswell.
                        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I'm surprised we've sold as many as 1600 given that theres nearly s whole MONTH before the early bird offer expires. Why rush>?
                          And as for those who wait to see "if the club shows any ambition" - well, I have had a season ticket for over 35 years and during that time we've had all the highs and lows you could imagine.
                          I renew each year because I support QPR, hows the song go - "whatever the season, we'll follow our team"......
                          Don't panic.................

Comment

Maybe a major coup like Speroni or GP getting the tin tack will push the sales on!!!
                            For the record me and little ploughboy are getting season tickets next season after not renewing last season
                            From the Hills of Kerry
                            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                              I'm surprised we've sold as many as 1600 given that theres nearly s whole MONTH before the early bird offer expires. Why rush>?
                              And as for those who wait to see "if the club shows any ambition" - well, I have had a season ticket for over 35 years and during that time we've had all the highs and lows you could imagine.
                              I renew each year because I support QPR, hows the song go - "whatever the season, we'll follow our team"......
                              Don't panic.................
                              In fairness.....great shout and a proper R you are!!!!!!!!!
                              From the Hills of Kerry
                              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Working...
                                X