Only 1600 Season Tickets sold-OUCH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 1600 Season Tickets sold-OUCH!

Sorry in advance if this has been mentioned anywhere else but just heard this is the approx figure of our ST sales. If so its shocking we will be lucky to reach 4000 never mind 9000.

The club defo boo boo'd on the prices and tbh I don't think most will be interested until we sign somebody worth getting excited about.

Have you renewed?

Don't think that's too bad at this stage at all. Remember there are still many of us waiting for April's pay day - traditionally the last day of the month. I'd expect to see a big spike in renewals at the end of next week and the start of next week and again right on the early bird deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
      Don't think that's too bad at this stage at all. Remember there are still many of us waiting for April's pay day - traditionally the last day of the month. I'd expect to see a big spike in renewals at the end of next week and the start of next week and again right on the early bird deadline.
      Hmm you may have a point but i'd put my neck on the line and say we would get 6,000 max.

NW yes great start, Amit & Ishan Yep lovely also BUT people want to see good players,I accept we are not able to sign players at the minute but I feel a better price band and getting rid of the Gold/bronze/silver nonsense would of helped them...but no they didn't listen.

Comment

i think it will pick up, but a good signing would certainly help! People wont want to pay this amount to watch another season like this one

Comment

Maybe, but how does that affect the interest free option ?

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!

We have a winner-----the first slagging of season tickets sales thread.......

ITs going to be a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnng Summer!!! jeeez!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              CONGRATULATIONS!

We have a winner-----the first slagging of season tickets sales thread.......

ITs going to be a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnng Summer!!! jeeez!
              We might as well not talk about anything then! Is it not QPR related? & people were asking about the figures!!

My bad I should of started a GP thread

Comment

pretty sure me n my dad will renew just havnt done it yet
                CHAMPIONS
                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Norwich and Derby have sold 10-15 times as many.

I agree, the club have messed up with the prices...again, and until the club announce some new signings, I doubt if another 2,000 tickets will be sold.

The club perhaps would have sold more if they introduced a 25% reduction in prices for those renewing and maybe 15% for others.

Comment

no your right! not another GP thread Pleeeeeease!

its just that the tone was, again, look how poor the season tickets are..they have only been on sale again for a week or so...i will be renewing by the way so that 1601!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree, the club have messed up with the prices...again, and until the club announce some new signings, I doubt if another 2,000 tickets will be sold.

The club perhaps would have sold more if they introduced a 25% reduction in prices for those renewing and maybe 15% for others.
                      How many other clubs are there in Norwich and Derby? or derbyshire and Norfolk for that matter!

Comment

How many other clubs are there in Norwich and Derby? or derbyshire and Norfolk for that matter!
                        Ah, I get your point, so because there are so many teams in london, we charge more ?

Comment

no your right! not another GP thread Pleeeeeease!

its just that the tone was, again, look how poor the season tickets are..they have only been on sale again for a week or so...i will be renewing by the way so that 1601!
                          They've been on sale for well over a week actually touching a month i'd say. Not good at all in my eyes,wether people are waiting for wages or not everyone knows when season tickets go on sale just seems people are not biting.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Derby - historically big club in a beautiful stadium with excellent facilities with tickets sensibly priced.

Norwich - miles from anywhere else - when your choice of entertainment is a decision between football or a spot of horizontal jogging with your sister, you can see why their sales in have held strong, in spite of the cheap prices and championship winning side. Our ST sales peaked at over 12,000 (and were restricted by the council at that in spite of demand) when we had our couple of good seasons (play offs, promotion and 1st year back). We don't have the momentum of a Norwich or catchment area either.

But generally agree - need a marque signing to ramp up the sales.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              Ah, I get your point, so because there are so many teams in london, we charge more ?
                              Here we go again..on the one hand we want reduced season tickets by 25% and on the other hand we want to attract 3 Quality strikers a Quality Keeper ,a right back , a left back and a midfield enforcer.

Have cake and eat it too!

Comment

Working...
                              X