How about a truce for a day or two?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a truce for a day or two?

With the sad news we have just heard regarding one of our most loyal and famous players passing away it would be a nice gesture if only for a day or two to put an end to all this bickering between fans who support the same club as a mark of respect on this and all other sites?

you'll right.

Won't see another post from me relating to the boardroom or associates in the next 3-4 days.

Hope others follow this lead
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i dont bicker with anyone,so it wouldnt make any difference with me,but i think this is a very good idea Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
        i dont bicker with anyone,so it wouldnt make any difference with me,but i think this is a very good idea Paul.
        Im happy to do that, though I guess it depends on site traffic, whether or not Peter Pan keeps his word.

Comment

Dont quite see how the two are related? Sad that this is being used for political purposes. You can honour the passing of a QPR legend and have a debate on the future of our club at the same time.
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

sure, but I think he means the gianni posts rather than anything else
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

see no relevance and Pete will hide for 3-4 days as he has shown himself right up these last 24 hours or so
              My deepest sympathy go to the Ingham family
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Ok if some think the idea to hold a truce as a mark of respect was in bad taste or not appropiate then I will happily delete the thread or the MODS can.

The idea was not intended as a get out clause for anyone and was posted with the best intentions

you all get on with it if you wish

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  Ok if some think the idea to hold a truce as a mark of respect was in bad taste or not appropiate then I will happily delete the thread or the MODS can.

The idea was not intended as a get out clause for anyone and was posted with the best intentions

you all get on with it if you wish
                  An honourable idea, but many will see it as a get out for the Unusual Suspects.

Let's wait for the clubs official tribute at the Newcastle match.

RIP Tony. Forget Bircham, etc. you were a true R's legend.....
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

cannot believe that what comes across as a nice gesture by the original poster can still end up with people saying well if he does or he said etc etc.......try just honouring the player and forget all the cr*p if at all possible.

You know....put the cyber handbags away and get on for a while...would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      you'll right.

Won't see another post from me relating to the boardroom or associates in the next 3-4 days.

Hope others follow this lead
                      Reading between the lines you know you have made a total fool off yourself in the last 24 hours.

Comment

No, I am simply being courteous.

Comment

i really think pete does deserve some time out, he has taken one hell of a beating over the last 24 hours. if this was a boxing match the ref would have stepped in about 20hrs ago.

Comment

Working...
                          X