Stop all this moaning about Rowan Vine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop all this moaning about Rowan Vine

I thought Vine had a strong consistent game yesterday.

Errrm...
    He was consistently rubbish from start to finish. His only real mistake last night was not wearing a yellow shirt. If he had one on last night he wouldn't have missed a pass as everything he touched (baring the cross/shot which German should have scored from) went to a Watford player. Up this with king Agyemang

Surely enough is enough with him now. He either has to drop a division and get some game time elsewhere or be sold on. Simply doesn't cut the mustard anymore (which is a shame because I used to like him).

Hogan, Legs and Cook I feel could all follow him out the door as none in my opinion would be a loss.

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    I thought Vine had a strong consistent game yesterday.

Errrm...
    He was consistently rubbish from start to finish. His only real mistake last night was not wearing a yellow shirt. If he had one on last night he wouldn't have missed a pass as everything he touched (baring the cross/shot which German should have scored from) went to a Watford player. Up this with king Agyemang

Surely enough is enough with him now. He either has to drop a division and get some game time elsewhere or be sold on. Simply doesn't cut the mustard anymore (which is a shame because I used to like him).

Hogan, Legs and Cook I feel could all follow him out the door as none in my opinion would be a loss.
    Vine is the equivalent to you at golf Dazzer!! hahah

Comment

i feel pre-season under magilton him and agyemang both got fat and unfit.. and when vine got his chances he just didnt take them.

he has been offered to go out on loan 3 times this season but rejected all of em.. and he really needs a stretch of 10-15 consistant games to get back into things.

his lazy'ness, lack of hunger and determination was clear to see last night
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

yes he must go in the summer,i agree he is crap now

Comment

As you will se on other threads i am a great defender of alot of the players at this club who come in for stick,

but..i find it hard to do the same for vine, its not that he is coming back from a big injury or he is being out of position ..it just seems to me that he has completely lost interest!
          having said that and to completely contradict my self i thought the were a few flashes of the old vine in the second half last night.

Comment

HAHAHA!!! "Strong consistent game"....

Consistently bad!

Thank god that wasnt a serious positive post towards vine.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Leggs of wood was very poor last night too.

Comment

agree Vine is shot to pieces and well pass his sell by date
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

hes another of our non scoring forwards. GONE!

Comment

He`s probobly off to Millwall

Comment

And he's a little rude boy!

Comment

Working...
                      X