No announcement yet.

Surely he deserves a thread of his own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely he deserves a thread of his own?

Well last night's ref was possibly the worst we have had all season? Sometimes a poor ref spolis a decent game, fortunately last night he just match the players but come on, how many truly bizarre decisions can one man make?
    Which was the worst?
    For me, the foul awarded against and booking given to Cook comes second only to the unbelievable freekick given to Loach for the "foul" by Gorkks. The keeper dropped the ball FFS, Gorkks didn't touch him, and never could have as he was 2 yards away from him but hey, the keeper dropped it so it had to be a foul LOFL.

These weren't the only 2 so come on, which one gets your vote?
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

i think this will be a thread we can ALL agree on!

Comment

Are you Gurnham is disguise are you Gurnham in disguiseeeee

Comment

Yes. Lucky for us he didn't make any major decisions that cost us, but overall he was laughable!

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
          Yes. Lucky for us he didn't make any major decisions that cost us, but overall he was laughable!
          Unfortunately his reluctance to stop Watford kicking us up in the air cost us 3 players last night. The foul on Buzz was so blatant as to be criminal. That ref was dangerous and to make it worse he only wanted to book our players. I got the impression he was trying to equalise all through the second half.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

He was woeful. We dig out the referee for bad decisions, but this bloke was a total whistle happy blatantly biased monkey. Last night everything he did was the decision of a man who was inept, incapable & incontinent. I`m sure he is a decent bloke and has a regular Job as a petrol station, 60+ hours a week or something

Comment

Working...
            X