X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Hooper become a Hoopsaaaa ??

Adkins Admits Hooper Could Leave S****horpe
    Tue 20th Apr 2010 09:20

S****horpe boss Nigel Adkins has hinted that his club may allow striker Gary Hooper to move on in the summer. Ipswich , Leeds, QPR and Derby are all understood to be interested in signing the 22-year-old former Grays Athletic man.

Adkins said: "Billy Sharp and Martin Paterson moved on for big money and Gary Hooper is the next logical one

"We are trying to be a developmental club where we allow players to come in, develop and move on to bigger and better things for a decent fee."

Hooper, rated at around the £1 million mark, is out of contract in the summer of 2011 and this summer is likely to be the last chance the Iron will have to cash in on him.

we will miss out
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

He will join in the summer .

In Warnock we Trust
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Ipswich also reported to be preparing a bid for Chopra if things at Cardiff go #### up.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
          Ipswich also reported to be preparing a bid for Chopra if things at Cardiff go #### up.

Good for them!!!! wouldn't want Chopra

In Warnock we (except Chris Robson) Trust
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Is He any better than what we`ve got already?

Comment

Would love it if we got hooper. A strikeforce of hooper, chopra, beattie and simpson would get us up

Comment

Hope we get him, 17 goals for a struggling team is a very good return, and he was out with injury for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                  Would love it if we got hooper. A strikeforce of hooper, chopra, beattie and simpson would get us up

All playing at the same time? We could Just Go for a 5-1-4 formation!

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
                    All playing at the same time? We could Just Go for a 5-1-4 formation!
                    No, IMO we wont sign simpson. I would like us to but i dont think we will. If he did we could put beattie + chopra up top with a view to bringing on hooper, then rotate

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                      No, IMO we wont sign simpson. I would like us to but i dont think we will. If he did we could put beattie + chopra up top with a view to bringing on hooper, then rotate

Beattie & Chopra would be good, But Stumbbling Block would be- 1. Wages 2. If Cardiff go up, Would they drop down a division.?

Comment

We wont get him if they go up, if they don't go up they will be in serious financial s*** and we should then get him

Comment

Can't see a front three anything like that good. Think Hooper a poss, Beatie outside chance but Chopra is going to be out of our budget I'd have thought.

Comment

Are not both of them on £20k+ a week. I doubt We can afford that.

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
                              Beattie & Chopra would be good
                              Good?!?!?!

Theyd be ****ing fantastic :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                              X