Leigertwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leigertwood

Possibly one of his worst games in a Rangers shirt last night and by his body language when he gave the ball away I don't think he will be here too long.

I never #### off players normally but dear oh dear he was woeful last night.

his defending was fine.. but ball control and passing was indeed woeful..
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

i disagree. He had his bad usually moments when he gives the ball away, but always won it back well and made some good challenges

Comment

He has played a lot worse mate. he done ok in an average run of the mill team performance.

Comment

thought he was poor...one of the worst out there out of a poor bunch

Comment

He has had a poor season. How some fans rate him I don't know.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

IMO He wont be going anywhere. New contract and previous under NW.

Comment

It was the defence that won the game for us last night, they worked their socks off, getting tackles in and blocking shots and crosses.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                  It was the defence that won the game for us last night, they worked their socks off, getting tackles in and blocking shots and crosses.
                  ... and then hoofing it back to Watford

Comment

Legiertwood probably realises his days in the starting 11 are numbered

No way will he be in the centre mid next season and if we bring in Clyne he won't be playing RB either.

Comment

He's been awful all season the sooner he's gone the better.

Cant pass and hardly ever up for a game the ideal captain!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
                        ... and then hoofing it back to Watford

No matter how you spin it, they still won the game. So give them credit for their defending.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                          No matter how you spin it, they still won the game. So give them credit for their defending.
                          Well, I don't actually agree, other than we did win the game.

Ramage and Gorkss were busy, but Watford had a clear chance which they headed wide. So you could just as easily say that their forwards blew it, or that their defence, which was just as busy as ours, plus their goalkeeper and the referee saved them from a bigger beating. And you just as easily say that the defence's terrible distribution, brought much more pressure on us than anything else.

Comment

He'll end up at Palace..his type always do

Comment

Working...
                            X