There is no place for Buzsaky in the Starting 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Mate your on a different planet it was EghamHoop who made the the comparison....wake up for FFS and stop trying to be a smart a.rse.

Tell me what is Buzsakys position?
    central midfield. preferably attacking.
    I thought Egham was making the point that you cannot write players off as "dead ball players" as they are actually very important to the team, you made the comparison between Buzsaky and Beckham's abilities. That does not make me a smart ####, it just means I disagree with you.

Comment

Spoton Stanley marsh

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
        central midfield. preferably attacking.
        I thought Egham was making the point that you cannot write players off as "dead ball players" as they are actually very important to the team, you made the comparison between Buzsaky and Beckham's abilities. That does not make me a smart ####, it just means I disagree with you.
        And I made my point back by saying you can't compare the 2 players, Beckham was a world class footballer whereas Buzsaky isn't....thought that was pretty straight forward though clearly you have struggled with that point.

Comment

How many of those were penalties and dead ball situations....I count 7.

It doesn't really matter, they still have to be converted. Rowlands has missed a few in the past, as dod every other recent regular taker of penalties.

As for direct from free kicks, who else can score regularly,apart from possibly Taarabt?

As for his performance, I thight he did quite well, considering the tactics QPR are playing. He almost scored from a long range free kick ( a lesser keeper would possibly not have saved it).

A good pre-season and a settled team/manager/Board could see better all round performances.

But I guess, too many fans on here still feel he got Magilton (wonderful manager he was???) sacked.

Comment

QUOTE=stanleymarsh;338907]What, and Beckham would ever play at QPR? What planet are you on?

Buzsaky played OK last night against a physical side. We had three attempts on target, all three from him who was playing deep in midfield. Faurlin, by contrast, had a stinker, but no one dare criticise him. While Taarabt never even tried.

I also don't understand the criticism of him when people suggest him scoring penalties is a bad thing. I've known plenty of time when we haven't had someone who can score from to spot.

It seems that unless Buzsaky scores from 30 yards in a game, some people criticise him. Taarabt, however, pulls gets the ball, runs straight into trouble and he is misunderstood.

Buzsaky has played 3 games back in midfield - 2 wins and agood performance v Cardiff. And some clowns think it is a "fact" (try buying a dictionary and look up the word fact) that he is not good enough for central midfield. No wonder everyone says our support is sh#t.[/QUOTE]

Well said, but I don't agree that Faurlin had a stinker. Not his best game, but he still won a number of challenges, blocks iterception etc.

Comment

And I made my point back by saying you can't compare the 2 players, Beckham was a world class footballer whereas Buzsaky isn't....thought that was pretty straight forward though clearly you have struggled with that point.
              But that's not the point at all. As I said - you made the comparison between the their abilities, as you have agreed there, Egham merely pointed out that both were important to their teams (at different levels) because of their ability in dead-ball situations.

Comment

w12ranger how many goals has tarbie got compared to buzz? at least he can strike a ball and doesn't shoot like a player from the u9's girls team
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  w12ranger how many goals has tarbie got compared to buzz? at least he can strike a ball and doesn't shoot like a player from the u9's girls team
                  Taarabts form whilst Buzsaky has been warming the bench during Colins reign has pretty much kept us up. I'm pretty sure Taarabt was nominated for CCC Player of the Month in March. Its fair to say your opinion as with many others of Taarabts petulance clouds your vision of his ability. The only player who has looked like creating something or scoring since Warnocks arrival has been Taarabt and whilst I would never deny Buzsaky's ability to shoot as I have highlighted in a thread already this weekend, Taarabt is a far better footballer and when he wants to give the ball he can unlock a defence with ease.

I can understand Taarabts want not to pass to his team mates at times when there is absolutely no point of laying one off to the likes of Ephriam, Vine, Priskin etc, infact if Buzsaky is not avialable he is better of having a dig at goal.

Can this club get promoted without a Buzsaky next season....definately, but without Taarabt it will be very difficult in Warnocks first full season. The shame about Adel Taarabt is some QPR fans don't realise how lucky we are to have him. I can't blame him for wanting to give those fans who boo him a two fingered salute.

At least Warnock recognises who is the main man and given the choice I think we all know who he'd rather keep at the club.
                  Last edited by W12_Ranger; 21-04-2010, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Pfffttttt We can clearly see Buzsaky is still not 100% fit. He needs pre season under him and if he stays injury free during pre-season he will be back to his best!

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                      Pfffttttt We can clearly see Buzsaky is still not 100% fit. He needs pre season under him and if he stays injury free during pre-season he will be back to his best!
                      Like Cook and Vine, stop letting sentiment cloud your judgement.

Comment

I think there is room in the team for both of them. Both have their good and bad points and both are potential match winners.

Comment

Like Cook and Vine, stop letting sentiment cloud your judgement.
                          Cook has been good this season when called upon. Vine on the other hand hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                            Cook has been good this season when called upon. Vine on the other hand hasn't.
                            Cooks done nothing since he has re-signed for the club, I would love the lad to come good but its not gonna happen. Like Buzsaky Warnock knows there wasn't a place for Cook in the team when we needed these players most instead we relied on loans to keep us up.

Thats not my opinion those are the facts.
                            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 21-04-2010, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Very Funny.

Comment

Cooks done nothing since he has re-signed for the club, I would love the lad to come good but its not gonna happen. Like Buzsaky Warnock knows there wasn't a place for Cook in the team when we needed these players most instead we relied on loans to keep us up.

Thats not my opinion those are the facts.

No that's an opinion. And Warnock may have thought that (not known it), but has clearly changed his mind on Buzsaky, as he has on Ramage. After all, Buzsaky had been stuck out on the wing by previous managers, so he maybe thought that's what his position was.

And anyway, the bottom line is, who is better in midfield Buzsaky or Leigertwood?

Anyone who believes the answer is Leigertwood is clearly mad.

Comment

Working...
                                X