Warnock on Sky Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
    Sorry to keep harping on about his autobiography, but not Oldham fans.
    He hated them, and they hated him!
    Still do.

But on the whole, that's true.
    Haven't read his book yet - is that a Roses thing or was it something else?
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Sorry to keep harping on about his autobiography, but not Oldham fans.
      He hated them, and they hated him!

Still do.

But on the whole, that's true.
      Could have been that experience which makes him make sure it doesn't happen again.

Might have been a bit of the old war of the roses going on there as well.

When Warnock finishes with QPR I'd lay money on it he'll be able to walk back into LR with his head held high.

Comment

Just didn't work out at Oldham.
        They turned on him, and he was the subject of hate campaigns on the net - everything.
        His wife was upset, and he got out.

They still hate him.

whereas Huddersfield, Plymouth, Boston, Scarborough, Blades, Palace (they will) still have a lot of respect for him.
        Panto villian, and he knows it.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

What on earth is wrong with what he said? Come on people! If we put out a weakened or side for next season, we could get in loads of crap. It's unprofessional. Imagine how we would feel if we had needed palace to win last game and they put out weakened team. We'd be furious and rightly so. It's fair to palace and sheffield wednesday.

Comment

Fed up with him talking Palace talk QPR only if he dont like it theres the door

Comment

Originally posted by dangould View Post
              Great idea, 6th manager of the season anyone?

Comment

And i thought i was a miserable old git.

Cant see what all the fuss is about tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                  And i thought i was a miserable old git.

Cant see what all the fuss is about tbh.
                  Neither can I, just typical Rangers fans moaning for the sake of moaning.

Comment

It is a bit irritating, but I suppose he would feel very guilty if they went down. Kind of responsible after leaving them in the lurch.
                    Well if reports are to be believed I wonder how "guilty" or "responsible" he'll feel when he takes 3 or 4 of their best players and brings them here in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by iheartwegerle View Post
                      Well if reports are to be believed I wonder how "guilty" or "responsible" he'll feel when he takes 3 or 4 of their best players and brings them here in the summer?

Giving them desperately needed money?
                      Be doing them a favour, surely?!

If it's not us... someone else will take them.
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I dont blame Warnock for wanting Palace to stay up, if they hadnt gone into administration he'd still be there, they would prob be in the play-off shake up and we would prob be in serious serious relegation trouble, if not already relegated.
                        But, what NW needs to realise is, it wasnt our fault Palace went into admin, and he is now our manager. He should know as a football man that we dont want to hear him harping on about Palace in every interview. After the WBA game, his first in charge, he said what a great day it had been because both us and Palace won, he praised the Palace fans after we beat them at Selhurst and made it known that he didnt enjoy beating them. He also ignored our fans at Selhurst 'out of respect to Palace fans'.
                        Its time for the man to move on im afraid, his days at Palace are history.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                          Agree with Goddard and W12. As soon as they are down/safe he'll move on and stop talking about them.

I'd rather Warnock be our boss and talk about Palace then having Hart or Harford still in control.
                          I'll second that, all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                            I'll second that, all day long.

I'm getting to like the man more and more

In Warnock we Trust
                            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Easy one this.

The barnsley and Newcastle games are dead rubbers and he will field different team V these two.

Watford are still in relegation fight and to field an under strength team would not be very professional.

I can just see all the above moaning if we were in watfords position and warnock field a weak team.

He is doing professional thing.If watford were not in relegation or promotion fight - im sure it would be different.

Assume he is also keeping sweet with palace when he moves in for a couple of their players.

Would look good wouldn't it....f....palace im fielding my U12 team and hope they go down....can i buy a couple of players please.

Thanks you - move on...

Comment

Originally posted by dangould View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X