West London Clubs In Order Of Size.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayblock View Post
    when youve been in The Premier League for as long as we have , it starts to get a bit boring to go and watch a league match at say Liverpool or Man U or indeed the likes of Blackburn and Bolton , its ok when you first go up but after a while paying the best part of £50 just to get in at some of these dull plastic bowls just isnt worth it ,

Oh.... erm.....ok.
    That's sorted then. I honestly can't reply to that.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Face it, you don't have nearly as many genuine supporters as you think you do! Hence why you take 1,000 to West Ham on a weekend! That sort of figure would be expected from Barnet/Wycombe/Orient etc

Comment

Can anyone provide a list of figures for Fulhams away support for this or any other season in the PL?

Comment

Magic, i`m guessing that anyone that uses an avatar of Messi , must be 15,16 or 17 ?
          Which means that you`re not even old enough to remember the rivalry of Fulham v Qpr , you started this thread because you beleive its the right thing to do being a QPR fan ! When in reality you`ve never even see QPR play Fulham , have you ?

Comment

Jayblock I have to say Fulham are a fantastically well run football club.

They have a great pricing structure and I really do hope we try and run our football club like them. You have the best british manager who should definately be the next england manager. You will find most QPR fans have no issues with fulham.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I geniunely do not have a problem with Fulham, I honestly don't know anyone who supports Fulham but I do know a Cardiff fan that lives in Stevenage and has a Fulham season ticket to watch prem football.

And only heard on the radio this morning of a Charlton fan who is following you in Europe (fair play to him, it was a very touching story actually).

Fair play to Fulham team though having a brilliant season, but you are not a big club (neither are we) and hope you lose on Thurs

Comment

Magic, i`m guessing that anyone that uses an avatar of Messi , must be 15,16 or 17 ?
                Can you stop diverting the attention from your crap away support. You've dodged the question so many times its just getting embarrassing, I appreciate Barca's football, anything wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Can anyone provide a list of figures for Fulhams away support for this or any other season in the PL?
                  unfortunately I can't. I went to Fulham Juve and got a programme, surprise surprise they didn't publish their away followings like every other team in the country does.

EVEN THE CLUB KNOW THAT ITS A JOKE

Comment

i'm old enough to remember running you lot all over the shop from the early 80's...mugs of the higest order.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Which means that you`re not even old enough to remember the rivalry of Fulham v Qpr , you started this thread because you beleive its the right thing to do being a QPR fan ! When in reality you`ve never even see QPR play Fulham , have you ?
                      You mug. Went to both games in 2000/1 season where we got done 2-0 both times as you went up and we went down. Remember the c u next tuesday-ing arrogance of the Fulham fans singing we'll never play you again and fair play its proved right so far. Cant wait for Woy to get snapped up then you will return to your natural level if we don't come up to the Prem first.

Comment

Funny thing is I count on one hand the number of Fulham fans I know which is 4.

Born and bred in West London, that is quite shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          Funny thing is I count on one hand the number of Fulham fans I know which is 4.

Born and bred in West London, that is quite shocking.
                          I think you have to look closer for them.
                          Under bridges is always a good place to start.
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Genuine question. Would Fulham sell out the School End?

Comment

not hammersmith bridge tho.....thats in west london!!!
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

How ****ing funny is that as a reply, utter classic ,
                                From Magic (the schoolboy Barca fan ) Quote:
                                "Fulham fans singing we`ll never play you again, and fair play its been proved right " end Quote
                                HaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Comment

Working...
                                X