in reality...we've failed to establish ourselves in the ccc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in reality...we've failed to establish ourselves in the ccc

since being promoted imho !its been flirting with relegation again too often for my liking!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

spot on mate.....the team is completely hit or miss....

Comment

Fingers crossed this will be the last season we have to put up with the club being run as a circus and percieved as a 'Joke' by many.

Comment

funny thing is past 3 seasons is it we have been favs for promotion?
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          funny thing is past 3 seasons is it we have been favs for promotion?
          not in my eyes....said bottom 6 at the start of this season........sure a couple of papers said 18th as well

Comment

agreed quaz....i laughed at our 'among the favourites' billing..........as much as i hate that t....ossser peter beagrie he was right in saying we have no real quality to mount a serious challenge!!.....weak defence,ok midfield,no consistent firepower up front= struggling side!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              agreed quaz....i laughed at our 'among the favourites' billing..........as much as i hate that t....ossser peter beagrie he was right in saying we have no real quality to mount a serious challenge!!.....weak defence,ok midfield,no consistent firepower up front= struggling side!
              Facto if we had messi Ronaldo etc...Mr Beargrie would still say we are pony!!
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Facto if we had messi Ronaldo etc...Mr Beargrie would still say we are pony!!
                those two couldnt cut it in the ccc.....fact.............messi 'missing' last night at espanyol!

Comment

I was out didnt see it, knew it would be tough for barca...Espanyol local derby their cup final.

Saw the score 0-0.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Our aim next year must be amongst the ten best teams. Within 5 points from the the play off.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Revīs wife View Post
                      Our aim next year must be amongst the ten best teams. Within 5 points from the the play off.
                      should be at least aiming for play-offs....Warnock wants promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        should be at least aiming for play-offs....Warnock wants promotion.

If so,It will be crucial to get the points from the very beginning of the season . I surely hope we will get the players we need early enough for a full preseason.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Revīs wife View Post
                          If so,It will be crucial to get the points from the very beginning of the season . I surely hope we will get the players we need early enough for a full preseason.
                          Warnock has a history of getting players in early...so should be fine for the start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            Warnock has a history of getting players in early...so should be fine for the start of the season.
                            lets hope so i have a good feeling about next season

Comment

Some quality targets so fingers crossed
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X