Message to Adel Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scarface View Post
    There's no doubt he's talented but reacting like he did shows he's got no respect for the club,fans and team mates.

All i hear is our brilliant he is on his day,well there aint been many of them this season apart from a couple of games against preston.On saturday he must of had 10 shots and hit the target once most of them flying high and wide when others where in better positions.Every time he got the ball he would shoot from 30 odd yards he's not a team player you can see the other players getting the hump with him.

As far as im concerned we'd be better without him he thinks he's bigger and better than our club let him go and act like a baby and sulk at another club.

Comment

• Watch the video of the game on the BBC website, every single clip of a QPR highlight involves adel Taraabt.

Comment

• indeed, but some folk were apparently happier watching marcus bean...

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
          Watch the video of the game on the BBC website, every single clip of a QPR highlight involves adel Taraabt.
          Yeah hence why we didn't score a goal. For a player who plays in the free role position he needs to learn how to shoot, no excuse. For 4.5m he should also get you goals.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Note they didn't show him asking to be subbed though......
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

• Originally posted by Goddard View Post
              Not saying he didn't get booed... but I didn't hear it from R Block. Just some groans. And him gesturing again.
              He motioned to be taken off, but I assume that was because he had a knock?

I like him, he's a massive talent... but at the same time, I can understand why fans get frustrated when he blazes shots over from 20 yards for the 100th time.

If it comes off, he gets the "God" treatment. That's football, and he can't have it both ways.

That's not a dig at him, because he's wonderful to watch at times, and looked the only real threat we had on saturday, but he'll get that reaction from any set of fans... not just QPR fans.
              He's frustrating to watch, and probably to play with too.
              I know people who were sat in the lower loft and they were saying he was booed and jeered at. That is no way for fans to behave towards a player tryinmg to win a match.

As 3London says, he set up chances for others and they all messed up. This happened against Cradiff and no doubt in a number of other games in recent weeks. Take another look at the chance Vine missed up at Preston.

If his team mates keep missing sitters , it's no wonder Taarabt shoots so often. Ok. he needs to improve his own shooting, but that is not an excuse to boo him.

Great idea fans, let's boo the potential match winners so that we end up with a team of dross like Ephraim and Leigertwood in midfield.

Comment

• Those so called fans are a joke, but what can u do to stop em????

Drown em out???
                slap em????
                They seek him here.................

Comment

• [QUOTE=stanistheman;337452Great idea fans, let's boo the potential match winners so that we end up with a team of dross like Ephraim and Leigertwood in midfield.[/QUOTE]

Two Ball, Hogan, Priskin, legsofWood plus many many others have to go.

Comment

Working...
                  X