No announcement yet.

Message to Adel Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tarrabt is a good player, but he has yet to grow up.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Well I just think we got out of League 1 due to hard work and a commited team playing for each other. God I wouldn't fancy playing in the same team as Tarrabt. Great talent but incredible moaner. I hate this stereotype that to be talented you have to be an arrogant #### because it's just not true. I'm not saying we shouldn't sign up, but why is it right for Warnock to defend him for that and then #### off Faurlin for 1 misplaced pass.

Comment

We've just gotta get Taraabt signed up permanantly, he has a talent we can ill afford to kiss off just because the lad has a petulant streak as wide as the grand canyon.
        He's a potential matchwinner each and every time he steps out on to the pitch, and frankly, I just can't imagine going a season without once seeing Adel do something you just know is beyond anyone else in the team to attempt to pull off.
        Unfortunately, we do have some prize plums for fans. Booing any player is very bad form, but to boo one of your own, most talented players, is the height of utter buffoonery.
        I also agree with Neil Warnock's post match comment, "We need strikers at this club!"
        If we'd had one or two decent strikers out there this afternoon, Baahdiff would have been easily been blown out of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          We've just gotta get Taraabt signed up permanantly, he has a talent we can ill afford to kiss off just because the lad has a petulant streak as wide as the grand canyon.
          He's a potential matchwinner each and every time he steps out on to the pitch, and frankly, I just can't imagine going a season without once seeing Adel do something you just know is beyond anyone else in the team to attempt to pull off.
          Unfortunately, we do have some prize plums for fans. Booing any player is very bad form, but to boo one of your own, most talented players, is the height of utter buffoonery.
          I also agree with Neil Warnock's post match comment, "We need strikers at this club!"
          If we'd had one or two decent strikers out there this afternoon, Baahdiff would have been easily been blown out of the water.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
            Well I just think we got out of League 1 due to hard work and a commited team playing for each other. God I wouldn't fancy playing in the same team as Tarrabt. Great talent but incredible moaner. I hate this stereotype that to be talented you have to be an arrogant #### because it's just not true. I'm not saying we shouldn't sign up, but why is it right for Warnock to defend him for that and then #### off Faurlin for 1 misplaced pass.
            Unfortunately for Faurlin, that mis-placed pass resulted in bahhdiff quite litterally nicking all three points. Only one team deserved all three points, and it weren't them, they were shyte with a capital S.

Comment

This thread makes me embarrassed to be an R. This guys is class, and works his socks off. Wekre lucky to have himM clearly most here would prefer hogan using his 'pace and trickery'....without adel, buzz and faurlin we would create absolutely nothing!

Comment

Has he asked to return to spurs yet, rather burned hid bridges there i would have thought.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  This thread makes me embarrassed to be an R. This guys is class, and works his socks off. Wekre lucky to have himM clearly most here would prefer hogan using his 'pace and trickery'....without adel, buzz and faurlin we would create absolutely nothing!
                  To be honest, if I never saw Hogan Ephraim play for Queen's Park Rangers again, I'd die a happy man.

Comment

But he tries hard apparently! He's league 1 at best. I ask his supporters to list me some goals he's created in his time here? And don't tell me he hasn't been given a chance

Comment

Would have been easier for 'em if you had somehow got them to do the Krypton Factor.

Comment

Ok, on the plus side -
                        He was 'probably' our MotM today. He 'certainly' had most of our shots today. The other chances we had were few and far between, but most were created by him.
                        Down side - he has that petulant mediterranean attitude.
                        His shooting really does need to be worked on.

He would benefit hugely from a 'Wilkins' type of captain/team mate on the pitch with him. Ray helped make Ferdinand the player he was for us. Reminder £6m about 15 years ago ! Always patting him on the back and encouraging him when his head dropped !
                        No one in our current team does that.

He's 20 ! He must have been frustrated. 2nd half we bossed the game, but conceeded a poor goal. His efforts to score were fruitless, the players around him were not able to finish on the occasions he played the in. The Ref gave him nothing ! All game !
                        I'd need to see the dive/booking again. Live I thought it was a pen, but no one seemed to argue much.
                        He was frustrated and probably disappointed with the way the game as going and his average attempt on goal.

Bottom line for me is -
                        I don't want 11 Taarabt's OR 11 Ramage's !
                        I'd love a mixtures of battlers, finishers and creative players but I'd settle for just 1 Adel. Yep, worth the cost of a Gold Season Ticket for me. If only his 1 in 6 on target shot ratio could be improved.
                        I trust NW more than any supporter to get the best out of Adel. Certainly more than Magilton, Hart, Harford, etc. Get a proper Captain who will console & motivate/encourage him on the pitch and we have a VERY special player.
                        One that if we pay, say, £3m for him, could be the difference between mid table and playoffs or playoffs and promotion. And in a couple of years 'could' be worth 5 or 6 times that !

Somtimes it ceels like our 'Supporters' our just waiting, nay gagging for the opportunity to moan, #### a player off, find a scapegoat. Why don't we have a song for him ?
                        Why not get behind the Team ? Every player ! Be positive ?

Comment

Funny thing, a few mins b4 his petulance, the loft and Ellerslie gave him a standing ovation when he come over to take a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                            Funny thing, a few mins b4 his petulance, the loft and Ellerslie gave him a standing ovation when he come over to take a corner.
                            Hahaha no surprise there.

Comment

I can't understand what happen I believe he was one best players on pitch today. I wish people leave him alone he a great player.

Comment

It was yer normal groans you get when a player messes up, the boos come after he gestured to the crowd, i didn't think the groans were a big deal, most players at most clubs get all that rubbish and dont re-act like he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X