Message to Adel Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to Adel Taarabt

F**k off back to spurs! I never want to see you in hoops again. Your attidute is appaling.
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

I would have disagreed with you if he just said sod off to the crowd

But asking to be substituted,THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE.
    Many footballers would cut off their left testicleto play at loftus road why can't he grow up he has done himself no favours

Comment

Absolute #### wipe.

Comment

I wish some of our 'fans' would f off.

Comment

all the good work he did to gain my support for us signing him has been undone today. i want players who giv 100%
          CHAMPIONS
          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
            F**k off back to spurs! I never want to see you in hoops again. Your attidute is appaling.
            so is your spelling.......

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
              all the good work he did to gain my support for us signing him has been undone today. i want players who giv 100%
              Are you seriously suggesting he wasn't trying? Y ou might not have liked the end result but he was working his blx off.

Comment

if he had scored a hat trick and then asked to come off,bet that would have been a different matter........

Comment

To ask to come off after he gestured to the lower loft again is abysmal, the man is a big baby. I want players to give 100%, Iv had enough off paying top money to watch people like him do 59 step overs 90 odd keep ups then run up his own ####....TO HAVE A POP AT THE FANS IS WELL OUT OF ORDER.

Comment

Still creates 90 per cent of all our chances, gets frusrated when planks like Priskin and Epraim cannot convert easy chances. Was blowing out his #### 15 minutes from the end and should have been taken off. 3 times today he slid simpson through and Simpsons did not even get a shot in.

Comment

our fans also need to grow up!! here is a player full of talent that is improving all the time under warnock , he has more skill than the rest of our team put together. booing him for shooting, is a joke! we should be applauding players such as him.

sometimes i really hate our "Fans"

Comment

Originally posted by gilly View Post
                        Are you seriously suggesting he wasn't trying? Y ou might not have liked the end result but he was working his blx off.
                        i respect him for actually gettin on with it after he wasnt subbed, i didnt expect that at all. i saw him make a proper challeneg on etuhu as well but u cant seriously tell me that his heart is really in it when he asks to come off???
                        CHAMPIONS
                        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          our fans also need to grow up!! here is a player full of talent that is improving all the time under warnock , he has more skill than the rest of our team put together. booing him for shooting, is a joke! we should be applauding players such as him.

sometimes i really hate our "Fans"
                          they hardly booed him, they groaned
                          CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                            To ask to come off after he gestured to the lower loft again is abysmal, the man is a big baby. I want players to give 100%, Iv had enough off paying top money to watch people like him do 59 step overs 90 odd keep ups then run up his own ####....TO HAVE A POP AT THE FANS IS WELL OUT OF ORDER.
                            so he can't have a pop at fans who pathetically boo him! yet they are free to have a pop at him whenever they like????

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                              why....they have been singing his praises for quite a few games now....then suddenly turn on him again...if i was him would do exactly the same.....fans are fickle.

Comment

Working...
                              X