Message to Adel Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
    Yep fans are very fickle but you still don't behave like that. I didn't boo him i didn't shout at him but he gestured in our direction.
    oh dear...are you upset because he gestured towards you....jesus you are too sensative mate....how is he supposed to know you didn't boo.....if it came from the direction you were sitting then he will gesture as would i in the same situation.

Comment

Originally posted by gilly View Post
      Quite so. Stan Bowles had a bad boy image when when he joined us. Give me Adel's brilliance and occasional petulance over some journeyman and day of the week.

Cantona is a fine example,petulant,arrogant,brilliant .What a player he became.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

after the loft`s reaction today i cant see him signing for us

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
          You're right he is a young man learning his trade... but is he really learning by fans allowing him to ask to be substituted, and a manager willing to let him get away with that? maybe he should learn his lesson because if I had the choice between 11 Tarrabts and 11 Ramages out there I know who I'd rather have
          see now you have let yourself down in the debate and shown us you know nothing.

Comment

If we are serious about getting promoted i'm not sure he is the type of player we need . Yes he does possess a lot of quality on the ball but if i was the opposition manager i would be telling my players to frustrate him as he does have a short fuse and throws his dummy out when it isn't going all his own way !!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
              You're right he is a young man learning his trade... but is he really learning by fans allowing him to ask to be substituted, and a manager willing to let him get away with that? maybe he should learn his lesson because if I had the choice between 11 Tarrabts and 11 Ramages out there I know who I'd rather have
              he didin't let him get away with it, he wasn't substituted so if he asked warnock obviously said no!

Comment

It's the same people saying he's the best player at the club one week and then he's up there with osama bin laden the next, I'm not sure he's the one with the problem!

Comment

Yer but Warnocks post match comments quite clearly showed how he felt about it. I thought Warnock was a take no prisoners, everyone has to follow my laws sort of guy. he clearly isn't from that. Would he accept that from Buzsacky, I doubt it.
                  What sort of message does it send... as long as you can nutmeg people you are above everyone else and above the football club itself? He needs to grow up.

You criticise me for preferring to watch 11 ramages instead of tarrabts? You are the same people who said you preferred to watch gallen and Bircham instead of the recent crop. Ramage typifies the sort of player we used to have. Incredibly hard working, with the right attitude and determined to be the best man he could be. I loved watching Bircham and co because they'd put their life on the line for a cause they believed in, and I believe I am the same sort of man. Tarrabt may be exceptionally talented, but the god complex he has is embarressing. Barcelona - I'm not sure pal. Besides I think if messi joined us he wouldn't ask to be substituted, and that desire to be the best he can be is why messi is the best in the world.

Comment

Thank god most of them are too young to have seen Stan or Rodney. They'd have booed them out of the club pretty quickly.

Comment

i heard no booing just groaning,
                      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

What the **** is up with all you lot jesus weep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH! our fans are a joke. One minute you want to sign him one minute you don't.

Moderator Message - No name calling needed.
                        Last edited by Guest; 17-04-2010, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Thank god most of them are too young to have seen Stan or Rodney. They'd have booed them out of the club pretty quickly.
                          spot on mate.

Comment

my thoughts exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                              What the **** is up with all you lot jesus weep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH! our fans are a joke. One minute you want to sign him one minute you don't.
                              well said.........its embarrasing

Comment

should never do that to your own fans. not just once but twice he did it today.

good player poor attitude. lets just hope warnock knows how to manage him properly. but without a doubt looked like the only player that would make something happen today.

just to add i heard no boos just groans

Comment

Working...
                                X