X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock: We need strikers

Gaffer on Bluebirds defeat at Loftus Road

More...

But he still got the job on the terms offered him I reckon. Why dont he use Bent or Grman.

My message: Stop complaining and you just get on with it,please!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

But he still took the job on the terms offered him I reckon. Why doesnt he make use of Bent or German??

My message: Stop complaining and get on with it,please!!
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Strikers? We don't need them we have Priskin, Bent, and Helguson to come back. They are all top quality

What we need are a few more midfielders!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
          Strikers? We don't need them we have Priskin, Bent, and Helguson to come back. They are all top quality

What we need are a few more midfielders!

I was thinking of this season. Why not use German and Bent . When Priskin and (Simpson at the moment!) isent up to it.

Can Bent really be any worse than Priskin...
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Either Priskin has a clause in his contract that insists he plays 89 minutes in every game,or he is Warnock's love child or Neil has a liking for Priskin that is bordering on being unhealthy.What other explanation could there be ?And why weren't the substitutes brought on with a lot more than 8 minutes left on the clock?We dominated the game from start to finish.I lie,there was no finish - thats been our problem for months - WE CAN'T FINISH.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
              Either Priskin has a clause in his contract that insists he plays 89 minutes in every game,or he is Warnock's love child or Neil has a liking for Priskin that is bordering on being unhealthy.What other explanation could there be ?And why weren't the substitutes brought on with a lot more than 8 minutes left on the clock?We dominated the game from start to finish.I lie,there was no finish - thats been our problem for months - WE CAN'T FINISH.

I did also react to the fact that he waited to long with his subs today.

Regarding Priskin I think you are right.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Definately should've changed it before we went behind.

Comment

We need to tell priskin to f off n to make subs much earlier
                  CHAMPIONS
                  Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
                  X