Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR Pull Out Of Reserves League Next Season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Pull Out Of Reserves League Next Season...

QPR are pulling out of the reserves Totesport.com Combination League next season.

Rangers boss Neil Warnock is unhappy his second string has to journey to the likes of Eastbourne as they did on Tuesday night, and reckons the club will get more out of arranging friendlies at home next season.....

More...

Probably means more fringe players being loaned out next season, or they wont get to play games for their fitness and developement.
    Much like Spurs did this season.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

interesting

Comment

or simply joining a better reserve league...

Comment

oppo for Buckingham Town to get a few games me thinks.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

can play them tomorrow leighsy...our game has been moved to monday night so we are off tomorrow...a saturday off get in.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

More offs than the service crew your mob!
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

nah been moved to monday...tv cameras lol.

F**k knows why its been moved to monday night.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Is this a way of reducing the squad size as well?

Comment

Combination league..

Read this on another board, but it seems Warnock wants to pull out of the reserve combination league,he would rather organise friendlies with Fulham or Chelsea or Arsenal than play the teams we are currently playing, if true i think its a fantastic idea, play our reserves/youth agianst the highest opposition possible it can
                  only benefit our young players coming through.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                    Read this on another board, but it seems Warnock wants to pull out of the reserve combination league,he would rather organise friendlies with Fulham or Chelsea or Arsenal than play the teams we are currently playing, if true i think its a fantastic idea, play our reserves/youth agianst the highest opposition possible it can
                    only benefit our young players coming through.
                    I have been suggesting this for at least the last two seasons.

I have seen no benefit whatsoever in playing against reserves from clubs such as sides such as Eastbourne, Stevenage, Luton, Dagenham, Oxford etc.

I also hope that 1st squad players not getting enough 1st team games will feature regularly, rather than fielding 17,18 and 19 year olds along with a few trialists and perhaps one or two senior squad players.

Comment

we need competitive football, especially for the "stiffs" and for those returning from injury.
                      also a chance to see what the young guns coming thru can do.

Comment

Working...
                      X