Loyalty Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyalty Points

Like a lot of people I have been thinking about the point of the loyalty points system as until we are selling out away grounds week to week or cup runs against the big boys there does not seem an awful lot of point to it.

I think that we are all quite competitive about how many games we go so perhaps at the end of the season a breakdown of points to names could be published in the programme that would give a little bit f recognition to those who make the long trek week in week ou,t perhaps it could even state which away games they have attended.

The club have thrown in a league cup game in the season ticket price so another suggestion is that perhaps those with lets say 200 points at the end of this season get two free home pre season games and those of 100 get one (not entirely sure how many points have been accumulated across the board so these figures could be higher or lower)

Finally I hear that we are soon to start up stadium tours so perhaps a set period of say two weeks could be set aside for those with X amount of loyalty points to have a free tour and perhaps meet a couple of players at the end.

Little and relatively easy suggestions which could go a little way to rebuilding the bond between the club and fans

Last year, everyone with more than 150 loyalty points was invited to a loyalty points forum thingy, with Wild Thing, Rowly, Cookie and the incredibly honest Damien Delaney.
    Free buffet provided, and a really good opportunity for chats, photos and autographs with those 4 players, who were very forthcoming.

Wonder if they'll do that again this season?
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Loyalty points are a waste of time, looks like we don't even have a loyalty fans meeting this season with the players??

Also being an away seasonn ticket holder going to knock that on the head,

23 games at £3.50 bank charges (okay some are doubledin ) adds up to around £100 wasted. More fool me !!!!!!!!!!
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Dont blame you never realised there was an additional charge. £100 over the season is well over the odds

Comment

That's bad -- the £3.50 charge for away season ticket holders. I can't believe they couldn't waive that fee, as a sign that they appreciate the commitment made by those getting an away season ticket.
          I've never had one, thought about it in the past, but having read that I'll carry on paying by the game -- at least then if I phone up the £3.50 is a fee for four or five of us, not for an individual.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
          X