hoofball!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoofball!

can someone confirm for me that rangers were playing hoofball in every game that warnock has been in charge?

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

No we played great football at Palace

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
      can someone confirm for me that rangers were playing hoofball in every game that warnock has been in charge?
      We certainly aint Barca
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

I don't think its a coincidence that we played our best football under Warnock with Cernys return to the side. Accurate low goal kicks, throw outs and short balls means we see more of the ball on the deck.

Comment

Some of the moves at palace were brilliant. So no we aint barca but jus because Warnock likes a strong set of players and comes accross as a nutter dont think where hitting everything long.

Comment

Hoofball in all games apart from Palace away.

Also first 20 minutes against Derby played on the floor
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              I don't think its a coincidence that we played our best football under Warnock with Cernys return to the side. Accurate low goal kicks, throw outs and short balls means we see more of the ball on the deck.

Agree with you there mate, whilst Ikeme was a fairly good shot stopper, his hammer toe ensured the ball was always by-passing our midfield and not given us many oppourtunities to play.

Cerny has his shortcommings, like not catching the ball when he should, but his distribution is spot on
              Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                Agree with you there mate, whilst Ikeme was a fairly good shot stopper, his hammer toe ensured the ball was always by-passing our midfield and not given us many oppourtunities to play.

Cerny has his shortcommings, like not catching the ball when he should, but his distribution is spot on
                Agree. It all starts from the goal keeper.

It used to have devastating effect when Paul Robinson used to hoof everything upfield for England. When James started to play he would roll it out and he could really throw a ball to get us on a quick attack which was more accurate than a big kick. Cerny deserves credit regarding his disturbition. I was always shocked with how long robinson used to get away with it, although in the Mclaren/sven days nothing suprised me.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

No. We`ve played great football at times. But We`ll have to at times next year.

Comment

we didnt play hoofball against west brom either
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Agree with most of you, Cerny is the difference, lets just hope Saturday can be as good as Palace was.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

No, it's not all been hoofball, we've played some good stuff on the floor as well.

Comment

We play hoofball at LR when it rains because the drainage is shyte.

Simples.

Comment

we play football in the right areas in the oppositions half the right way, instead of mucking around at the back and conceding goals when we played under magilton

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
                              we play football in the right areas in the oppositions half the right way, instead of mucking around at the back and conceding goals when we played under magilton

Yes, lets reinstall Magilton.JEZZESS
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X